BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn dish soap! Will not buy another brand. It gets grease off of dishes and I use it for a lot of other things too.
Vanessa M.
I love this dish soap for everything. I always restock every few weeks. To me it seems lik the safest most effective soap.
Helen R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Dawn original will always be my go to for dish soap. It's effective without any unnecessary additions and I love the smell!
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
I love the different scents and I think this is one of my favorite brands . You don't need to use much and it is effective!
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
The classic dish soap! This is the only dish soap I use because I love how well it works and the scent isn't over powering
Tamre M.
Fishers, IN
Can't beat the original. It works better than any other brand and I buy the large refill and keep a small bottle sink-side.
Kelly W.
Arlington
Great for cleaning way more than dishes. You can clean shoes to keep them looking new. Dawn is a GREAT stain pretreatment.
Valeria C.
Oswego, NY
I love this and it's the only brand I buy! It cleans my dishes great and I love that I can also use it on my dogs as well!
alyssa a.
Jacksonville , FL
You can't go wrong with dawn. This has been a staple in my household ever since I can remember. It's gentle yet efficient.
Sara M.
This is the only brand of dish washing liquid I will use. I have tried others and none of them compare in quality to Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?