BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Heidi W.
My parents have used this ever since I was a child. We use this and won't switch. A little bit goes a long way. We love this product.
Renee B.
Bemidji
good product. only dish soap I buy. makes dishes very clean. even gets some stains out of clothing. and crayon off the coffee table.
Erin N.
Not only is dawn great for dishes but also removes any stain from clothes if left on it for a few hours! I call it the miracle soap!
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great detergent. It is good on my greasy pots and pans. And if I e we get a stain on my kids clothes, I always use a drop.
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Great at cutting grease and built up grime. Reccomebd 100%. You can also find trial sizes at dollar tree. A little goes a long way!!
Kristen T.
My go-to dish soap! Does the job and smells really good. Not really into the scented soaps, I lean more towards the original scents.
Shanna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap. It doesn't dry my hands out and it clean a the dishes great. Doesn't leave a flim on the dishes after they dry.
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this soap and its amazing. It smells so good and leaves the dishes clean. It also leaves your hands soft and not rough at all.
Keisha P.
Marion, NC
Will not buy anything else!!! Use it for everything from dishes- clothes-ice packs to cleaning the dogs!! It is an awesome cleaner!!!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
I've used Dawn soap for over 15 years now. It never disappoints when getting grease out. I especially love their antibacterial soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back