BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Cindy Lou N.
Dawn gets the heaviest stains of the most delicate of dishes. I wouldn't wash my dishes, everyday or specialty, without it.
Marcy S.
This disco soap it my absolute favorite! It smells terrific and it gets the job done on getting all my dirty dishes clean!
Sara M.
This is the only brand of dish washing liquid I will use. I have tried others and none of them compare in quality to Dawn.
It's the only soap we use in our household. It does a good job cleaning dishes and can be used for other cleaning purposes.
Shannon C.
Weirton, WV
Hands down cleans the best. It's also amazing to use on pets during flea season and won't hurt them or dry out their skin.
Nicole G.
Beaver Dam, KY
Dawn is where it is at. So many uses for this product as well. I even use it to wash my car. Well priced and last forever.
Vanessa M.
I love this dish soap for everything. I always restock every few weeks. To me it seems lik the safest most effective soap.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the king of grease fighting! I use this for all of my pots and pans because I know I can trust it get the job done!
Amber D.
Andalusia, AL
This is the only dish soap I will use. It cuts grease great and you can also wash your pets with this to get rid of fleas!!
Jenn S.
Use this for everything. Cuts grease on dishes, removed grease stains on clothing, removes gum from hair, and smells great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?