BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is the only dish detergent that I use. I have a two month old and its safe for his bottle. It gets everything clean without residue. It's not expensive and you only have to use a few drops to wash a whole sink of dishes. I would recommend.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Dawn dish soap is really incredible! You can but it in any cleaning isle in a super market or drugstore and target. It's slightly more expensive than other dish soaps but this soap really gets the job down and you can use less for a better job!
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Works well when handwashing dishes and never dries out my hands! The smell is really great and leaves the kitchen smelling clean. I bought this at Walmart for a reasonable price and have used it for longer than I anticipated. I will buy again!
Maria C.
I love the original dawn it cuts through grease like no other and a little goes a long way. I like to get the value pack from SAMS club. I love the original scent as well. Nothing compares to it other brands are a lot more watery and cut down.
Vicki S.
High point, NC
I love this product! We use this on dishes, cars, and we have also used this product to make weed killer- it's easily found at Walmart and the grocery store. Dawn has lots of flavors but I am unsure if the flavors are as active as the original
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
Dawn Ultra Original Scent has a gold label in my home. We use it for everything. From doing dishes, to cleaning my (mechanic) husbands grease covered hands, to getting funky smells out of my son's cloth diapers, this soap is the absolute best.
Delena G.
Acworth
This is the only dish soap I use now. I used to buy what ever was cheapest and you get what you pay for. This product is worth every penny, smells great and works not only for dishes I dilute it for a great outdoor window was as well. Love it.
Carissa S.
I use it for washing dishes, to treat stains and in household cleaners. Works great for all! Doesn't leave an oily residue and leaves hands feeling clean, not like some dish soaps where you have to wash your hands with another soap afterwards.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
Gotta give it to Dawn...they make the best dishsoap. Every I try to cheap out, I'm sorry. This stuff isn't too stinky and cuts the grease like nothing else. I dilute it with a little water in my Dawn foaming dispenser and it lasts a long time.
Angel W.
Although I use more than one dish detergent, nothing cuts grease like Dawn---I mean nothing. My hands don't feel like sand paper when done washing and my dishes are clean. My only wish is that it lathered a bit more. Otherwise, well done Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?