BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Buy on kmart*
Kimberly M.
LYLES, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is hands down my favorite product to use in the kitchen!  It works the best on greasy dishes and I even use the Cascade with Dawn pods in my dishwasher.  I would say the best place to purchase would be the Dollar Store for the best price.  I definitely keep Dawn in my house!
Bree D.
Liberty
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is he ONLY dish detergent I have in my house. Ever! I get it at my local dollar store. There's always a deal going on for dawn. I love the scent, how it really cuts threw grease. It's not pricy what so ever. I'd recommend it to everyone. I love how it cleans my hands. My husband works with grease and dawn takes all the grime off the first time. And you don't have to use a lot. Nothing bad to say about dawn. I ❤️ it!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was actually disappointed because since it's Dawn concentrated you would think that you would need as much of it the bottle was half the size but it still is not concentrated to me because I still have the used about the same amount of out of it to get my stuff clean
Malija D.
Temple Terr, FL
I love it. It gets out Tuff stains and i don't have to use a lot of it. One drop of dawn can get anything stains out. Dawn is now my favorite dishwashing detergent.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Estefany N.
Brownsville, TX
My family has used this detergent since I can remember. It is great priced and comes in many great scents. I enjoy the classic blue one. I only need a few drops and it gets so soapy to clean all the dishes. Being in college now, I still buy this for my dorm. When the dog has not had a bath in a while we can count on the gentleness of Dawn to clean her real well without being harmful . Love that about it!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute FAVORITE liquid dish detergent. Not only do I use it to clean my dishes but I use it on animals that have fleas because it suffocates the bugs without irritating skin on the animals themselves. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes (mixed with water and vinegar) and it works like a charm! My brushes ALWAYS come out looking brand new and smell good because of the smell of this soap!
Samantha G.
Emporia
Great for dishes(even those nasty greasy dishes). Not only do i use it on dishes but  I also use it on laundry. Husband works construction so his clothes can get extremely filthy. Works great for removing makeup stains from clothing too. My mother has sensitive skin and has to be careful what she uses.Guess what she uses dawn dish sop. great prices and i purchase from walmart or dollar general.
Tiffany G.
Love original Dawn dish soap. It's more concentrated, so you don't need as much as Palmolive or Ajax. It cleans grease the first time and take away any slips feel from dishes, pans, etc. An amazing deal at CVS during PG week, because there are .25c coupons in the Sunday paper. It doesn't dry out your hands, either!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
This is hands down the best dishsoap. No other dish soap compares. It gets food and grease off without all the extra scrubbing. It's also great for cleaning around the house and getting grease stains out of clothes before washing.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn shish soap is great! It is extremely affordable and nothing will get your dishes cleaner. It is great for multiple uses as well. You can use it to get stains out of clothing and to clean your counter tops. I highly recommend the original and will not use anything else on my kitchen.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?