BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
karen n.
York
This is the best dishwashing detergent out there. It is the only one I use. It might cost just a little bit more than the others but you use just a fraction of the amount. There are several great scents to chose from too! I recommend this product to anyone that wants the best for their money!!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. not only is great for dishes but gentle enough to use on pets. I used it on,y rabbit for years. and never had any issues. the smell of it is nice too. I like that its not supper perfumy. I get mine at safe way but ive seen smaller sized bottles at the dollar tree as well
Necy S.
This is the only liquid dish soap that we always buy at the store. It does work and washes lots of dishes in just 1 squirt. Fantastically work great of any greases. My husband loves to use this every after he does some car work that involves greasiness. Great product that my family been using.
tabitha b.
O'Fallon
Even though this product is expensive it is deff worth your money. It cuts through tough grease just like it says. It also takes grease out of clothing and since I work in a restaurant or comes in handy A LOT. The original scent isn't the best but it comes in different scents that are great!
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a miracle soap, it seems to clean everything and its very effective getting grease stains out of almost everything!!  It's the only detergent I keep in my kitchen.  Cons: it's a bit pricey but well worth it and I recommend to everyone especially with grease related questions.
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
It smells amazing and fights off grease like no other dish soap. Before this I used some other brand I can not remember the name and I always had to add a little bit of bleach to make sure it took the grease off my dishes. With Dawn though I never had to do that again. I strongly recommend it!
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
I buy this product at Walmart. It's only about $2-$3. It cleans my dishes amazingly and doesn't leave behind any grease. Many family members also use this brand and love it. They have different scents but I mostly use this blue one. I buy this soap every time I run out of my previous bottle.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I have tried many other dish soaps and always end up going back to this one. This truly does get off all the grease and help break down any caked on food. It also tends to last a good while because a little goes a long way.
Nikki M.
Spotswood, NJ
I use this soap for everything! This cleans our dishes & my son's bottles. It gets grease off so well. It's like it's doing all the scrubbing for me! I've been using dawn for just about my whole 22 year old life & my parents have been using it for as long as I can remember. #1 in my book!
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I love everything about this dish soap. It's a pretty blue color. I always buy the larger bottle. It tackles grease and dirt with no problem. Fantastic product that gets everything clean and smells good too. Leaves no residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?