BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
April Y.
I like to use this on dishes and for washing my baby's bottles. It's very soft and gentle. Doesn't have a soapy smell to it. It's very subtle and smells nicer than other soaps. It leaves my skin soft too. Plus a little of this and it's already so soapy which I like because I don't need to use so much product. I even wash my makeup brushes with this kind of soap. It's great for literally everything.
Juan M.
I definitely support any company that helps wildlife and who's products is gentle enough to use on animals. Whenever they have the bottles that in specific donate to saving wildlife, I buy those. They are great at cutting through grease and I even use it on my cat when I wash her. Yes, I wash my cat because she sheds and I'd rather collect it out of the drain, than her collecting it in her stomach.
Clair P.
The dawn original dishwashing liquid is the best liquid dish soap I've found. Not only does a little go a long way so you get your money's worth (not that it's pricey to begin with) it can also be used for multiple things. I use it for my dishes, washing my makeup brushes, washing my dog, I've even gotten tough bathroom stains up using dawn. It's a multi-purpose soap that nothing will compare to!
Erica Q.
Very affordable about 99 cents at your local store. I like that this bottle does last a long time because you basically just need one squeeze of this soap. It lather ups real bubbly plus its good at removing grease and food crust on your dishes. Also it doesn't dry my hands out either after hand washing dishes. I also like to use it to scrub my sidewalk and drive way once a year and it works too.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best soap, it might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it works great it's worth every penny. A small amount goes a long way unlike the other soaps that you have to keep applying over and over again. I even use it to shower my two dogs since some friends recommended the soap and maintains their fur super soft, they're huskies so you can really tell the difference.
Kris B.
Felton, CA
Dawn is super reliable. You don't need a lot to go far. It tends to have a little bit of a higher price than its competitors, but it's worth it. I also like Dawn because this soap is used to clean up animals who get trapped in oil spills. That shows you how effective it is at cleaning and how gentle it is to life. I like when companies are related to the broader community and do good for others.
Sherry J.
Best dish liquid out there. A little goes a long way. I can use just a few drops and still get that nice lather without having to use a half of the container. It is very inexpensive. I like that you can use it as a multi-purpose cleaner as well by mixing it with water. I use a solution of water, dawn, and vinegar to clean and deodorize when I'm doing a deep clean. It does the job beautifully.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Dawn is my number one dish liquid detergent and sense I do not have a dishwasher its the only thing I use to clean my dishes. This is super tough on grease yet easy on my hands to where they don't crack like other dish detergents. My hands are pretty senetive and before Dawn I'd have to use gloves so my hands wouldn't be cracking and bleeding. I absolutely love this and the price is great.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
Dawn is the tried and true dish soap in my house hold. I've tried other dosh soaps and no other ones can compare. Dawn not only works on dishes but also makes a great stain remover, and is very useful for anyone that likes to make your own cleaners. I use it for my dishes and for all my pintrest diy cleaners. I would recommend to anyone, and will continue to use this as my main dish soap.
Tara M.
The best dish soap on the market. I don't only use this for dish soap but I use it to wash cars, pets, the sinks, and many other things. I don't like any other scents I want my dishes to be clean and not have a smell. It slap helps keep ticks and flees away from our dogs & also keeps them looking nice. I love the company for giving back to wild animals. Great brand and wonderful product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?