BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
⠀Jackie B.
This dish soap is a multicleaner. You seriously can use this soap for anything that needs to be clean. You have dirty dishes? Use DAWN. Your dog has fleas? Use Dawn. Your floor is leaving your socks black underneath? Use Dawn on your floor, (only like 3-4 drops for entire floor) You finished cutting up some chicken? Use Dawn. Your white shoes looks like they been buried in mud? Use Dawn. This soap is the bomb dot com.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes please. Such a great dish soap and so many varieties to choose from.  I can hand wash my dishes and my hands don’t get overly dried out.  It also does wonders for my dishes.  They are clean no grease and no left over food residue.  Such a great price for a great product.
Kristin L.
Dawn is the dish soap I have trusted since I got my own space. I love the fresh clean smell and really appreciate that all my dishes are clean and ready to use again. It does a great job with cutting grease on pots and pans and I never have to worry about it harming my pans when cleaning.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh man this stuff is a jack of all trades! Not just for dishes, which is tough on grease! But add a lil peroxide, touch of baking soda, you got yourself a party! The kind of party that cleans carpets, the floor boards in your car, your mattresses... oh ya! Camp out all day for that party!
Amber F.
Crestview
Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap. It is very effective as far as getting clean dishes but it also has other uses as well. I have used dawn dish soap to get stains out of my clothes and rid my dogs of fleas. I think it is a great value for the price it is and I highly recommend it.
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Our home never goes without Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid...the original. This soap has sooo many uses!
We have recently used it to kill fleas on our dogs. It is gentle, and kills flees within minutes. You can use it i a spray bottle mixed with water to kill flees in carpet as well.
Need bubble for the kids? Dawn is the magic ingredient.
It's also the perfect soap to put on a stain on clothing. If you have a tshirt with a food stain, place a few drops of Dawn on the stain, it will melt away.
So many uses, and it is great for dishes too!

Cheyenne G.
Lockport
Dawn Dish Soap Is one of the best Dish Soap ever My Favorite Dawn Dish Soap is the Platinum because it’s like concentrated and last longer I always like the pink Dawn Dish Soap it’s the Olay Hand Renewal..:) They also Have Dawn Dishsoap in many different scents that are just Marvelous.
Beth H.
Only dish soap I will use! I keep it at home and in the camper. It works great to wash off anything, even patio furniture! The price is always right and it is even more exciting when it is on sale. The original scent is always pleasant. I always recommend it to friends and family
Amanda H.
Louisville
This is the only dish soap that I use. My mother is the exact same way. Not only does it clean the dishes very well, we have been known to use it on our floors too. It doesn’t dry out my hands. It smells good, and the cleaning power is great. Well worth the price. Total recommendation!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent because it cuts grease and leaves  your hands feeling soft. I usually buy my Dawn from CVS where it most often on sale and I stock up. I love the original Dawn but I also buy other scents. I will continue to buy Dawn and recommend it to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?