BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is the best for a reason. Super concentrated, multi-purpose cleaning. When in doubt just use Dawn. It's so gentle it won't damage anything so it's always worth a shot!

This suds up a lot so a little goes a long way. We're a Dawn family forever!
Emily M.
Gillett
I only buy dawn dish soap, it's the only brand a trust. I feel that soap is working when bubbles are present, and compared to off brands or cheaper brands dawn will have enough cleaning power for the entire dish load with one dose of cleaner rather than half the bottle with other brands.
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Brittany L.
This will always be my favorite dish soap. It also works great to remove stains from dirty laundry. Of course, it’s great for cutting grease on my dishes. It’s affordable, especially considering there are always coupons available for this product.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original scent is my very favorite dish washing soap. It really cuts the grease and gets my dishes sparkling clean! I also use the pump version of the dawn which is really nice for hand washing or dishwashing!!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid creates lots of suds and removes grease pretty easily. The fragrance is pleasant, but not overwhelming. Great price for a dependable product. I usually pick some up at Walmart or order online from Amazon Prime Pantry. Will buy again!
Daria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST detergent I've ever used. Gets to all the grease or the driest of food residue on pots and pans. Doesn't leave weird streaks, I like the different colors, and all the scents smell super fresh. Easy to use and definitely a "must" in the kitchen!
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
There's a reason Dawn has been around forever and that's because it's the best! I tried cheaper brands and they stink! They may be cheaper but you use twice as much for a worse result! Dawn is a great value-a few drops will provide effective cleaning of A LOT of dirty, greasy dishes! Additionally, they do a lot for wildlife, and as someone who rescues strays it has come in handy numerous times to get fleas off of kittens that are too young/sick for parasite preventatives.
Makisha T.
Omg my family loves Dawn. hands down the best product we use to wash dishes. What I love most is that it is very concentrated, so I don't have to use a whole lot of product when doing the dishes. The hand renewal lavender silk scent is, the best!
cassandre t.
Mattapan
 I buy it at Walmart when my daughter has a stain in her shirt I mix dawn with hydrogen peroxide , baking soda I let it overnight and the stain fade away , best dish liquid and he it removed oily pans also , I will highly recommend it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?