BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the king of grease fighting! I use this for all of my pots and pans because I know I can trust it get the job done!
Gabriela K.
Perfect product for evey day use. Washes dishes very well without any spots. General on your skin if you do not use glows.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Nothing works as well as regular old school blue dawn dish soap. If it's good enough for wild life it's good enough for me!
Ashley A.
This is the only dish Soap I will buy! It gets your dishes very clean and does great with oil. The price is great as well.
Aviary S.
Monroe, MI
One drop gets rid of the grease on even the greasest pan you have. Goes a very long way don't leave dishes feeling greasy.
Sara F.
A little drop goes along way. Works very well , cheap and long lasting. Goes to a good cause for the animals that need help
Ashley A.
Seattle, WA
Cleans dishes very well and is fine on my sensitive hands. I use it quite frequently and have never had a problem with it.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC
This is great, gets every sticky piece of food off the plates. But it does dry out my hands, which is a small price to pay!
Jenn S.
Use this for everything. Cuts grease on dishes, removed grease stains on clothing, removes gum from hair, and smells great.
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love Dawn, been using it for years. Works and smells good. I just wish there would be coupons for all my products I use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?