BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Irene F.
I love Dawn, I use it for more then dishes too. it's a great way to remove light grease stains from laundry
Brittany L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Dawn is and will always be the ONLY dishwashing liquid in my house. Cleans every bit of grease off my pans!
Shannon B.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this soap. Cuts greace and cleans dishes well. And it does not dry out my hands.
S B.
By far the best dish soap out there, absolutely wonderful on grease and excellent on spots when air drying!
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
Dawn is a classic go to....... It doesn't matter if to wash dishes , the puppy , or treat clothing stains .
Jessica J.
Ewing, NJ
The original is great. I grew up using this brand and there's a reason I still buy it.
Maria Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn is one of my favorite soap to wash dishes I like how it leaves them so nice and clean and Smelling good
Danna B.
Columbia, KY
The only dish detergent that I will buy! Dawn! Removes freeze better than any other brand and smell great!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Dawn dish soap is pretty go I have the purple one right now and its working just fine
suzyette m.
My Favorite dish liquid. smells great and very affordable. and it doesn't eat the nail polish off my nails
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?