BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Tonya A.
I love this soap. It helps take out grease off of pans and clothing. Not to mention it can be used for many different things.
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
We love damn. Use it to remove laundry stains, flea removal from our dogs and on our dishes. Truly a great household product
Ashley A.
Aspers, PA
This is the best grease cutting dish soap I have ever used. It gets all of the grease and stuck on food off all of my dishes.
Linda O.
I use nothing else. I have tried them all and none compare to Dawn. The price is wonderful with no more than you have to use.
Shelby B.
omaha, Ne
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how clean Dawn gets your dishes! Perfect for scrubbing any dishes that have food baked on, it comes off effortlessly.
Bailey G.
There isn't a dish that doesn't get cleaned by Dawn soap. The added benefit of great skin care gives this product five stars
Megan G.
Dawn dish soap works really well. It work well on grease and stays sudsy. It is really gentle and doesn't dry out your hands.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Fantastic basic dish soap. And so useful! It can be used to remove oil stains and also can be used to rid animals of fleas!!
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
Love the way it cleans and lathers up. I also love the way this original Dawn is used for so many different cleaning recipes!
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll use. My dad even uses it on his farm equipment because it cleans the grease. Very impressive.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?