BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kiernan P.
Rochester, NY
Dawn washes great, good with grease and smells great too. It foams up very good and you dont need to use a lot to get the job done.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love the fact that I can use this as a shampoo for my dog, and as a great grease cutting dish soap. I will be a repeat customer,
Cindy S.
Hands down my favorite dish soap to use! Easily cuts grease off of the plates and can get stuck on particles of food off of plates
Laura L.
We use this dish soap in our sponge-wand, mixed 50/50 with water and it works amazing. Nothing seems to cut grease quite like DAWN.
Kerrah W.
Sparta, MO
Love dawn dish soap. It always leaves dishes shiny and gets the job done right the first time around rather then having to rewash.
Courtney M.
Wild & Wonderful West Virginia
Dawn is the ONLY soap that I’ll use to clean my dishes. It does a great job cutting grease and making my dishes sparklingly clean!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish detergent. Not only do I use it on dishes I also wash my dogs in it! It's suppose to kill fleas!
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
I love how dawn leaves my hands feeling smooth after tackling a pile of dishes! I do sometimes switch scents but I love dawn soaps!
Arielle W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Gets my dishes clean. Makes nice suds and smells nice. It really lasts a long time since you don't need a lot to get the job done.
Desiray A.
I love using Dawn! It lasts long and is perfect for cleaning greasy pots and pans. It also smells great and gets the job done fast.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?