BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
The best dish soap. It has more uses than just washing dishes.Takes out stains in clothes and I also use it as flea shampoo for pets!
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
Best dish soap out there very gentle (can use on Pets) but powerful enough to bust through grease and grime and even kills fleas!!!!
Prudy m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn is a family favorite my grandmother used to my mother used it and now I use it it is truly the best you can tell the difference
Kelleigh O.
Farmington, NH
The dishes are clean. My mom always used this so it's what I use. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes. I think it does a good job
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Best dish detergent I have ever used!! Ling lasting and cleans all my dishes from start to finish!!! Will never use anything else!!!
houda M.
This is my number one go to dish soap. Cuts through grease, shortens my dish washing time in half & keeps my hands feeling great!
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Only dishsoap i use. Not only a great and effective product for washing dishes but they also support wildlife rescue efforts. Win win
Destiny G.
Hebbronville
Love this product because it is tough on greese and a little can go a long way compared to other brands and there watered down stuff
Shanna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap. It doesn't dry my hands out and it clean a the dishes great. Doesn't leave a flim on the dishes after they dry.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I only buy dawn. It works great on grease. It's a great price as well! I even use it on my dogs to bathe them because it kills fleas!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?