BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Äłė Ø.
manhattan
Great soap,it is very soft on the hands and gets the job done,I am careful on what I use and I am definatly satisfied with this product
Gianna L.
Good soap! I use it for a lot of different things and always me the results I hope for. From clean my hands to cleaning some old shoes.
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
Classic. It really does wonders. I use it to wash dishes, quick clean counters and messes made. I also get some stains out of clothing.
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
I have been using this brand my entire live. And still will. I also use it for my cat for bath time to help with his past flea problem.
Kristian J.
My favorite soap out of them all. My hands always break out when I'm washing dishes except for when I use Dawn, so I use nothing else!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always keep this soap, not only for dishes but to help with stains on clothing. I use it to wash my car as well. Love this stuff!
Shelby P.
michigantown
I use this dish soap all the time. It cleans grease off dishes and pans really well. I do occasionally feel like it dries out my hands.
Amanda G.
San Andreas, CA
Dawn Dish soap is the brand I use most. I feel that it is the best clean for your buck with how much gunk I have to get off my dishes.
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nothing beats original dawn for cleaning dirty and greasy dishes. We also use it to spot treat clothes that have been soiled with oils
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap ever! I will never buy anything else. No dish soap compares. Fights grease unlike any other brand and with only a drop.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart