BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
I am a life-long Dawn user and haven't found anything that works half as well. Dawn dishsoap is a staple to a clean household.
Ruby P.
I use this to clean my hands. I also used this along side some extra virgin olive oil to clean and disinfect my makeup brushes
jennifer s.
Brownsville, TX
This soap last me a month or more. I wash the dishes everyday and this soap os so bubbly i dont need much to finish everything.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does what is says and more, it works great on dishes with grease and hard to get off food. It also doubles as a stain remover.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This is the only dish soap I use! It cuts through the grease and cleans nearly every bit of leftover food off plates and bowls!
Ashley R.
Columbia, TN
I love Dawn dish soap! I will never use anything else. It doesn't dry my hands out and it can be used so many different things.
Audrey W.
This product eats the grime away on my pots and pans in the kitchen. Is completely affordable, especially in large quantities.
gale r.
Sylvan Beach, NY
I love dawn dish soap i always have one in my house and at school were i work, i have all my kids have one there house too,
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite Dishwashing Liquid. Is excellent taking out all the grease. Very durable and I like the lavender scent.
Cari S.
Brookings, SD
Best dishwashing soap out there. My mom probably got me hooked because it's all she ever used. I see no reason to switch now.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?