BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Only dishsoap i use. Not only a great and effective product for washing dishes but they also support wildlife rescue efforts. Win win
Kelsey N.
Lawrence, KS
Great dish soap. Great for caked on grease. Good stain remover for clothes as well. Very affordable. Would recommend. Good packaging.
Amanda A.
Florence , SC
Dawn is the best dishsoap for grease. In our house we use dawn as a handsoap for removing grease because my husband is a Technician.
Angela F.
I love Dawn Ultra! I use it everyday for my dishes that need to be hand washed. Lots of suds that last and last. Price is nice, too.
Esmeralda C.
Stockton, CA
This is the only dish soap I buy! I've tried it her soaps but have felt that this soap leaves a clean non greasy feel to my dishes!!!
Quashae G.
I like to use this particular color of dawn one because when I don't have shampoo for my pet I wash her in it and also for the dishes
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this my whole adult life as has my mother and it always leaves our dishes clean and sparkly. We even use it on our cars!
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is the classic choice for washing dishes and I can see why. Cleans well and the scent is perfect - not too overwhelming at all.
Casey C.
Rockford, IL
I love Dawn. I wont use any other soap for my dishes. I also like the different fragrances they have come out with. My absolute fav.
Emma P.
Middleton, WI
Love the Penguins on the bottle! Also love that this is gentle enough for hands but also cuts through grease like nobody's business!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?