BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chantal P.
San Diego , Ca
This soap is the best , my dishes are always shinning, I also use it to clean my make up brushes and to clean my carpet :)
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love some blue dawn. My Grandma loves it too. I purchased it at Kroger. I buy only this brand. Helps get stains off easily
Kim W.
Memphis, TN
This product is a staple in my home. This soap can be used for hands, dishes, spot cleaning for carpets, and so much more.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
The only dish detergent brand we buy. If it's good enough to clean oil soaked animals from the ocean it's good enough for me!
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Without a doubt, best dish soap out there. No weird scents, just the original dish soap to get the job done once and for all.
Madeline W.
Youngsville, LA
We have always used the original in our house and love it. The smell it great and it does a good job at cleaning our dishes.
Sheila U.
Gray, LA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best at cutting through the grease and stuck on food of all the washing liquids on the market
Kristy K.
Hayesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best dish soap out there. Great for every day use. Takes care of grease wonderfully. I would not buy any other dish soap.
Yamara B.
Nice and gentle on my hands tough on grease. Smells fantastic. A little goes a long way with this dish soap, which is great.
Kim R.
Only kind I use great for dogs bath for fleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great price always worth it!! Never go wrong with dawn
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?