BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Sandra M.
Orange, VA
Dawn Dish washing Detergent  is the best for cutting the grease on dirty dishes such as fried chicken there's no other like it, and also  it has a clean smell, it is very effective on cleaning your dishes, Ialso believe it's good for keeping your kitchen water pipes flowing smoothly. I just wish it was not so expensive, so I will buy extra when it goes on sale!😀
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is good for everything!! Right down to getting rid of flea's. It dries my hands but it does great with everything else. Makes it super easy to clean dishes. Dawn with a little hot water just melts grime and food right away. It is the only dish soap I buy.
Angela D.
I buy this to wash my dishes because it's cheap, and it does the job. But I hate the scent, and it lingers on my hands after using it. I don't mind it with the dishes because I don't smell it, but on my hands it smells so bad. I always have to use soap to wash my hands after using it. I will continue buying it because it does the job, but I don't think I'll ever get over the scent.
Tatianna F.
I have this product three stars because I’m not sure what I like about it. I haven’t really tried any other dish soaps besides dial. To be honest I’m not too picky about dish soaps. As long as my dishes are getting clean I’m ok with the product. I will of course buy this product again. I can say it is great for getting rid of fleas on dogs. I know that’s random but it’s true!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use dawn because I support their mission with saving animals and helping them after oil spills. I also love that it doesn't take much to get grease or baked on food off. It's great for pre-soaking before the dishwasher. A touch of down and grease is gone.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
This is the only brand of dish soap that I use. A small drop goes a long way so I only buy the small dollar size bottles. I use a dishwasher because I hate hand washing. But things that aren't dishwasher safe I use Dawn. A small bottle will last me a month.
T B.
Wrightsville, PA
The original! Why change?
I do not venture from Dawn for dish soap, but I have tried a few different varieties. I do not find them to be as effective as the true blue. No other variety has the grease fighting power in my opinion.
I don't care about the smell & I don't need my hands to "feel" soft - I use the wand so I don't need to touch the water anyway ;)
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Dawn dish soap is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. The scent is nice and not overwhelming. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has an amazing reputation on it's own. I not only use dish soap for my dishes but also the floor counter anything that needs a true cleaning. I think it is the best dish soap out there and it lasts for many dishes. I have tried other dish soaps that don't even come close to comparing. If you're looking for a good dish soap stop here you have found it.
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
I use this both as a cleaner and a pre-cleaner. It dissolves grease, even if there is a LOT of grease. It cleans better than any other detergent I've used. It's ultra-effective. Yes, it may be more expensive than most others, but it works, so it's worth it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart