BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
Dawn is the absolute best dish washing liquid. No other brand compares. It is not watery, so you use less than other brands. Dawn cuts through grease on the first go. It is very effective. It is also great for hand washing. Even my kids use it.
molly E.
Farmington, ME
I absolutely love Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. This liquid makes it super easy to clean up a large mess with just a few drops of soap. Having a big family this saves times, and makes cleaning almost effortless! Thank you, Dawn!
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
My favorite dish soap! Nothing compares to this, I could go without because I have a dishwasher but I use it on my dishes before throwing them in. It doesn't leave my dishes with any film or residue. And I getting it for a great price at Ollies
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Dawn dish soap is really incredible! You can but it in any cleaning isle in a super market or drugstore and target. It's slightly more expensive than other dish soaps but this soap really gets the job down and you can use less for a better job!
Charlotte G.
This is the only dish soap I've ever found that I don't have to use a ton of to clean my dishes. One squirt can get me through an entire sink load of dishes without leaving behind food, grease, or a weird film. It also doesn't dry my hands out.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
This is great to get that pesky and persistent grease off of pots, pans, and other dishes. I don't hand wash much anymore, but when I pre wash before the dishwasher I always use dawn. You don't have to use much because a little goes a long way.
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is the only dish detergent that I use. I have a two month old and its safe for his bottle. It gets everything clean without residue. It's not expensive and you only have to use a few drops to wash a whole sink of dishes. I would recommend.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Tammie K.
Kirkville, NY
Original Dawn is the best. Grease beware! I have Dawn and you will be crushed! Dawn gives me all the suds and grease fighting strength I need to get through the mounds of dishes my family dirties daily. It gives you the best bang for your buck.
Gale F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I not only use this product to wash dishes, I use it to wash the car and it's a great stain-remover for laundry use. The scent and packaging are nice. It's very effective at cutting grease on clothes and dishes. I highly recommend this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?