BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Very soft, makes enough bubbles and clean the dishes and the grease nicely.  Soft on the hands specially.  not too expensive and can be purchased in every store.  dawn is a good brand that I trust.  It comes in different sizes and different scents based on the customers' liking.
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a miracle soap, it seems to clean everything and its very effective getting grease stains out of almost everything!!  It's the only detergent I keep in my kitchen.  Cons: it's a bit pricey but well worth it and I recommend to everyone especially with grease related questions.
cassady u.
Carl junction
Best dish soap ever. My mother only uses this and now so do I. It cuts grease, cleans like magic, and comes in fun scents if you like that sort of thing. I prefer the original blue. I also love that  His is the product they use on animals affected by oil spills. It's safe and powerful stuff.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this dish soap. not only is great for dishes but gentle enough to use on pets. I used it on,y rabbit for years. and never had any issues. the smell of it is nice too. I like that its not supper perfumy. I get mine at safe way but ive seen smaller sized bottles at the dollar tree as well
Montana S.
Winnfield, LA
Wanting to get a clean fresh dish? That's not a problem. Wanting to getd a clean fresh dog? That's not a problem either. Wanting to get a clean free stain? Also that's not a problem either. Dish detergent, dog soap, and stain remover all in one. What's not to love about that?
Necy S.
This is the only liquid dish soap that we always buy at the store. It does work and washes lots of dishes in just 1 squirt. Fantastically work great of any greases. My husband loves to use this every after he does some car work that involves greasiness. Great product that my family been using.
Teresa G.
San Diego, CA
I'm trying to "go-green" and use less chemicals in my household but this dawn is a life saver. What i love about this product is how clean it leaves the dishes, feeling non-greasy and super clean. I love the smell too. Plus, it doesn't dry my hands when I don't use gloves when washing dishes.
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Every time I have a strange stain of some sort, someone says the secret to getting it out is Dawn.  It is great for dishes, gentle on your hands, and it has a million other cleaning power uses.   I can tell you that when it comes to getting grease out of clothes or pans...hands down this is the winner!
tabitha b.
O'Fallon
Even though this product is expensive it is deff worth your money. It cuts through tough grease just like it says. It also takes grease out of clothing and since I work in a restaurant or comes in handy A LOT. The original scent isn't the best but it comes in different scents that are great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?