BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
lizbeth t.
nuevo
dawn is the best for washing dishes it leaves my dishes sooo clean and i also use it on my dog and it leaves her soooo clean
Lacey S.
Brentwood, CA
This stuff is the best. You need such a small amount to get a rich lather. It takes the grease off of even my greasiest pans!
Angela B.
Blanchester, OH
Cuts through grease like a hot knife cuts through butter! I will NEVER buy another dish soap in my life. Nothing beats Dawn!
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
THE best dish soap! I have used different brands and ALWAYS have to use more than I do when I use Dawn. It truly is the best.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is the only brand of soap I use. It picks up heavy grease spots on my dishes. And leaves them sparkling clean
Janet G.
Love dawn dish liquid, I have used this for a long time. I wouldn't try anything else. Works wonders. Very inexpensive
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product! I love how long it last compared to other brands. It cuts grease with no problem and doesn't leave any residue.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the smell of dawn dish soap. It gets grease off very well. There's different scents to choose from I like the lavander
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I give Dawn liquid soap a 5-star because it is by far the best dishwashing soap you can get. High quality and worth the price
Breanna S.
Ashland, KY
Love dawn liquid dish detergent. !
It's all I can remember my mother buying and it's all that u buy in my household as well!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?