BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Michaela S.
Best dish washing soap. It cleans not only dishes really well but it works well to get grease sains out of clothes! Multi purpose!
Hannah M.
Since I started using dawn I've noticed when I hand wash the dishes my hands aren't as greasy as they would be using other brands.
Kiernan P.
Rochester, NY
Dawn washes great, good with grease and smells great too. It foams up very good and you dont need to use a lot to get the job done.
Alicia D.
I love dawn products! It's a little pricey I cannot lie, but it is definitely amazing. Scent is wonderful. I highly recommend this!
Samantha D.
Nothing works better than dawn! I've tried everything from store brands to other name brand soaps. Dawn has proven to be the best.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I love dawn dish soap. It makes our dishes really clean and we also use it to clean up stains that might have gotten on my carpets.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is and always has been my favorite brand of dish liquid. It is excellent at removing stuck on food and is gentle on the skin.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
I cook frequently and like to try out new recipes. I know Dawn will get my dishes and my appliances clean after any new experiment.
Lacie T.
Portageville, MO
Nothing beats the cleaning power of dawn dish soap!!! The price is right for the product, and it has amazing degreasing capability!
Brittany W.
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap we use in our house. With my sensitive skin, it is the only brand I trust to not break me out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?