BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
Can never go wrong with the classic. I especially like this to wash my makeup brushes. I keep one in my bathroom at all times
Megan I.
The best dishwashing soap out there! I love how easily it removes grease and how gentle it is on my sensitive hands and skin!
Jensen L.
Useful for all cleaning.. I use it for showers, baths, an sometimes on my dogs.. I will continue to use this product forever
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite Dishwashing Liquid. Is excellent taking out all the grease. Very durable and I like the lavender scent.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great. Really gets dishes clean and spotless. No residue left behind just clean dishes. Highly recommended to everyone
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I love dawn. I do all my dishes with dawn. It's also really good to use on your pets to help with fleas. I use it on my cat.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. Nice clean smell as well. Doesn't take alot. A little goes a long ways.
Latoya T.
Dawn is the only dish soap that I will use in my house, it cuts through grease with ease!It def. makes dish washing bearable
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love dawn dish soaps! They are affordable and I use for multiple purposes. I even use it on my dogs of they get super dirty.
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
I have never used another type of dish soap. It works amazing.
Did you know it gets most stains out of your clothes as well!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?