BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jenny L.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original gets everything off my dishes and I like that they help the animals in the sea
Stephanie  S.
My favorite dish soap!! Not only does it work well on dishes, it also gets rid of grease and stains on clothing. Best product ever!!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I have always used this brand and have no complaints against it. I use it for everything and love all the different scents they have.
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap for washing dishes and tackling the grease. Also recommended from a fellow grooming student to use on pets for bath time !
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I use. I use it for my dishes, cleaning stairs on the floor, in my laundry. I use it for everything.
Amber W.
I only use Dawn. I wash all of the things with Dawn... Dog, truck, dishes, shower and bathtub, sometimes my hamds to get grease off.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
It works wonderful as a detergent. It really cleans dishes well. You can see the grease separate as soon as you put it on the dishes.
Arielle N.
joliet , IL
The old classic! A staple in every household. I have purchased it time and time again and will continue to do so. Gets the job done!
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Only use Dawn when cleaning or doing dishes. Smells amazing and gets the job done -- personally, I don't think other brands compare.
Lynda I.
I like this, feels as if it cuts grease and makes washing dishes easy. I also like that it kills fleas and is safe to use on animals
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?