BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
jennifer s.
The all around best dish soap! I have used it to clean my dogs, to clean my carpets and to strip my cloth diapers!
Lili G.
It's a good soap but I would not recommend you to use it without using gloves because it makes your hand very dry.
Kaitlyn M.
Dawn is the only dishwashing brand I will buy. It's a brand I trust when washing my dishes!!!
San V.
Perfect for dishes. Especially those greasy gunky pots and pans , always give a nice wash to kitchen accessories.
kayla S.
Cleveland, OH
Best dish soap ever! Always used it, it's a very thick soap unlik other products and it gets the job done quicker
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
My go-to kitchen soap. It's not too rough on my hands, but still gets my dishes super clean!
Jennifer G.
Awesome ! Doesn't leave my hands dry. Gets the job done from a simple plate to a greasy pan !
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I been using this forever. It gets the grease out of your dishes and gets them squeaky clean.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
The best dish soap ever!!! Not only does it clean your dishes it also gets rid of fleas on your dogs and cats!!!
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing liquid we keep in our home. It cleans the toughest messes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?