BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It's the only soap that truly gets all the food and grease off of my dishes and pots. I swear by it.
Karissa C.
Hands down best dish washing liquid. And can use it to get grease out of clothing! I also use it in my homemade carpet cleaning spray.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely love Dawn! Great brand of dishsoap and it smells great. Plus they do great work for wildlife so it is a great investment.
Casey Q.
This is a family favorite of ours. Cuts grease, gets our dishes clean ad and it's affordable. We also use it for spot cleaning laundry.
Meighann H.
Clovis
Favorite dish soap . The blue is my favorite . Gets the job done . Works effectively . I highly recommend . Trusted soap. Clean scent.
Stacey W.
You can literally clean ANYTHING with this blue awesome. From dishes to the bathtub! It doesn't overdry my hands either, which I love.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Shania K.
Jonesboro, AR
Not only do I use this for my dishes but it also gets out stains on my clothes! I love the smell and the price isn’t bad in my opinion!
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
It removes grease with ease. The smell is great and it suds up as well. I also like that I can use on my animals without harming them.
Jodie G.
Raceland, LA
This brand of dish soap I usaully turn to. A bunch of different smells. Cleans well. You can also use to bathe your pets. Kills fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back