BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Karina L.
Pomona, CA
Can't ever go wrong with dawn a little goes a long way, works great at cutting down grease or for cleaning around the kitchen or house
Jessica S.
Brownsville, KY
This detergent suds great and makes washing dishes easy! I also use it to wash glass light fixtures, glass nick-nacks and even my car!
Monica B.
Southampton, MA
AMAZING. Amazing. Not much more to say than that. This dish detergent will knock your socks off. A little pricy, but totally worth it!!
Ashleigh A.
Sandy, OR
We use this for everything from cleaning dishes, to mixing with vinegar to get out laundry stains! It cleans even the toughest stains.
Rita K.
Horseheads, NY
I love Dawn! I use it on virtually everything. If I have a stain on clothes, I put Dawn on it and then wash it and it comes right out!
Malory L.
Decatur, GA
The only dish soap I use. I only need a little. It pulls off all the grease and doesn't tear up my skin. I use it to clean everything.
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
One thing I never buy generic is dish detergent. I've trusted Dawn for years and it just doesn't leave any residual scent or soap scum.
Rosie.80 F.
This is what i use to do my dishes. It cleans so smoothly and just with a tiny bit it goes a long way. Plus it leaves my hands soft :)
Natasha H.
Mooresville, NC
I love this product and I use it for more than just washing dishes. I use it to clean my shower and tub and I use it to clean the oven.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works great for any household cleaning projects. It's the only thing I use to clean my make up brushes. Deep cleaning yet gentle.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart