BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my favorite Dishwashing Liquid. Is excellent taking out all the grease. Very durable and I like the lavender scent.
Jocelyn R.
This has always been muy moms and my go to dish soap for years. We love hoe tough it is on oil por whatever is on the dishes
Hillary S.
New Lexington
Best priced dish washing liquid for the quality. Cleans wonderfully without leaving a residue behind and is gentle on hands.
Holli J.
Kingman, AZ
The only dish detergent brand we buy. If it's good enough to clean oil soaked animals from the ocean it's good enough for me!
Racquel C.
This product is affordable comes in 2 packs at Walmart but it broke me out into rash in my hands. I will not repurchse again
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
Can't go wrong with Dawn it does its job. You don't have to use a lot of it either. Very affordable and it last a long time.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's the best dishwashing soap I've used so far .One drop and the dishes are clean! Super cheap too! I definitely recommend .
Mirela S.
Perfect and so gentle on the hands. This can be used for not only dishes but for taking out grease and various other stains!
Debbie G.
Somerset, KY
Dawn is the best. It's not only used for dishes, we use as a cleaner in the bathroom and also as a bath soap for our dogs.
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love some blue dawn. My Grandma loves it too. I purchased it at Kroger. I buy only this brand. Helps get stains off easily
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?