BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Sheila U.
Gray, LA
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best at cutting through the grease and stuck on food of all the washing liquids on the market
Amor R.
Jonesboro, AR
I think this is the only dish soap that I've continued to use. If you mix a little bit of soap with water it goes a long way.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product! I love how long it last compared to other brands. It cuts grease with no problem and doesn't leave any residue.
Becca D.
Hammond, IN
Dawn is great for lots of things other than washing dishes, but the ultra concentrated is even better! I use it all the time!
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I give Dawn liquid soap a 5-star because it is by far the best dishwashing soap you can get. High quality and worth the price
Debbie S.
Kearneysville, WV
Gentle enough to use on fine China but strong enough to clean the dirtiest dishes! Great to have on hand for pet baths also !
Nikki J.
Rayville, LA
I use Dawn for everything from stains to dishes. My son put a crayon in our wash and it got the stain out of all our clothes.
Susan P.
Dawn is my tried and true favorite. It always gets my dishes clean and shiny and it smells good too!! I would recommend it!!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Dawn works great compared to other dish soap. You don't have to use as much to maintain the soapy suds throughout the wash.
Shay B.
North Corbin
The original blue Dawn is what we use for everything. Washing our cars, dogs, dishes, chairs, or shoes. This is a must have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?