BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jamie G.
Mira Loma, CA
I love and prefer to wash dishes with Dawn! I love like my suds ratio and pleasant smell! Also my plastic doesn't feel greasy.
Rachel D.
Wilmington , NC
I love the classic scent of original dawn & have never had a problem with this getting my dishes clean! It's a good price also.
Anita P.
Starkville, MS
Dawn ultra Dishwashing liquid original is the Dishwashing liquid I've used for year. It cuts the grease and cleans dishes well
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I find that it cleans dishes the best and it is a great pre laundry treatment for stain removal.
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love the blue Dawn you can use it on so many things to get rid of stains. Never will I buy offbrand dish soap again
Aryan L.
Glenn Heights
Dawn dish soap is the best soap by far I have used. The way it degreases my dishes beats no other dish soap I have used.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
This dish soap is by far the best. Works the best on food and grease. I like that it smells like soap and not some fancy scent.
Heather E.
Always my go to for dish soap, suds up
Really nice and dosnt dry up my hands.
sticks to their slogan of being tough on grease !
Alysha P.
Hands down the best dish soap out there! Not only does it have so many different uses other than dishes it really cleans well!
Alice W.
This product is great not only for dishes but everyday house hold use as well. Stains on clothes to cleaning around the house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?