BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Trisha K.
Best dish soap ever. I do have a dishwasher where I wash most of my dishes but my pots and pans get this! It's great, affordable, usually a coupon at dollar general. Highly recommend. And look at the little bird on the label :) too cute
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
The original Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only way to go! This dishwashing liquid cuts through tough grease that cooked foods leave behind. The best thing this product has to offer is that it doesn't take as much of the liquid as most others do. One drop of this product goes a long way. It being very inexpensive is another reason that I really like this product. With that being said I highly recommend this!
Delia E.
The only soap my mom has used for over 18 years. I have tried to have her use others but she always returns to Dawn. It's actually really good. It helps remove oils, and dirt very well... it's also safe for pets and children who decide to drench themselves in coconut oil...
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn shish soap is great! It is extremely affordable and nothing will get your dishes cleaner. It is great for multiple uses as well. You can use it to get stains out of clothing and to clean your counter tops. I highly recommend the original and will not use anything else on my kitchen.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
A little pricey as far as dish soaps go, how ever it works really well on tough stuff. Versatile, can use for floor cleaning, and mixing up with other house hold cleaners (vinegar, baking soda, or hydrogen peroxide) to make Cleaning solutions. A little goes a long way with this too.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I love this dish soap. Aside from cleaning the dishes really well and cutting all the greasy stuff on the cooker and oven it use it to clean lipstick off my clothes. I wear lipstick everyday and it always get on my clothes. I buy the biggest bottle there is I save more that way.
Edy N.
Detroit, MI
I Love Dawn, there is no other dishwashing liquid for me! It stands up to tough grease, I can wash my lasagna pan without soaking or scrubbing extra hard. I have used other fragrances but I prefer the original scent.
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
This is by far the best dish soap around. I've tried many different one and nothing cleans grease quite like this one. If you are most concerned about squeaky clean dishes this is the soap for you. Bonus you can use it to pretreat clothes to get out tough stains. A must to have in a mom's cabinet.
Kristin H.
Plant city , FL
The ONLY dishsoap I will use! This dish soap is the absolute BEST at cleaning grease and super gross pans! It literally cuts through like butter! I cant use any other soap! Blue original is by far the best and it can be used for other things besides just dishes. I clean my make up brushes with it because it cuts through the oil in the make up so easily! I would recommend this to anyone!
Chaney W.
Brownstown, IN
Dawn has multiple uses around my house! From making counter cleaners that are gentler than bleach, bathing my animals, washing dishes, and many more. I love have effective it is and it doesn't take much! A small bottle tends to last longer than a larger bottle from a different brand. I use several different Dawn products for different needs but I'll be a loyal customer for a long time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back