BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Megan D.
Nashville
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
Valarie B.
Mountain Home, ID
The only dish soap I use... it is not too strong and purfumey lol I buy it in any grocery store I am shopping at the moment. It's fairly cheap definitely not expensive. When it says it removes greasy stuck on foods...girl it removes it. If you have plastic dishes... it will get them sqeeky clean.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I would ever use because its very tough on grease and not too harsh on my hands. I get a big jug and itll last me at least 3-5 months depends on how much cooking  I do. It taste all of the grease away from anything. Will always be buying this and so should everyone else.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the only dish soap I buy. I have tried other ones from Dawn but this one seems to work better. It also last longer. I buy it buy the gallon and it usually last me 2-3 times longer then the others. I pay roughly $9 for it, even though there's one for about $4 (which I use more of), I still buy this one.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish liquid is great for washing dishes or anything with tough to remove stains or textures. Dawn helps me remove the toughest of stains on my dishes, Dawn is even good to use for pets as a replacement for flea shampoo! The scent is great and leaves you feeling confident in the cleanliness!
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
When comes to dishwashing liquid you just can,t get a bette product than Dawn Ultra cutting  grease is what it does best,takes less dishwashing liquid,,afforable and a great value,,a little Dawn Ultra goes a long way.I would recommed to all my friends and family.Is just a very good product.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
My favorite dish cleaner leaves there hands smooth and soft not drying and sticky. Plus I love the smell and helps take nasty grease of quickly with out using hot water or tissue to wipe of extra grease of pans or dishes
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Every time I have a strange stain of some sort, someone says the secret to getting it out is Dawn.  It is great for dishes, gentle on your hands, and it has a million other cleaning power uses.   I can tell you that when it comes to getting grease out of clothes or pans...hands down this is the winner!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Awesome detergent just be sure you don't accidentally pick up the non concentrated it does not make suds well! The concentrated is awesome though easy on the hands very effective and I purchase it every time!
Brianna E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay we all see those commercials where they use dawn to help rescue animals caught or soaked in oil spills!! This stuff is so incredible and a little goes along way! The price is affordable and you can grab this at any local store. I would recommend this to any one that does dishes or cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?