BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
No matter how many scents dawn comes out with, the original blue will always be the best! And this is a good size because the big ones you buy at bulk stores are just too big to keep in the kitchen but I feel like the smaller ones go by too fast
Tracey M.
Franklin, KY
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. For the cost it does a ton of tough jobs. It cuts grease like no other, it kills fleas on dogs like a dreams, make your autos sparkle and a drop or two with vinegar in a spray bottle cleans the windows to a shine!
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Nothing works better than original blue dawn dish soap! Amazing value, always affordable. You can use it on more than just your dishes. No cons whatsoever, smells super clean. I also use it on my hands and have no issues. Would always recommend!
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
We want to really make sure we get our dishes clean at the house so we purchase Dawn. Our dishwasher broke so we have been doing hand washing a lot lately. This stuff works on grease like no other, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
I've always loved dawn dish soap. It's pretty great to get grease and guncked up still of pans and plates. The only thing I still have trouble getting spotless in my me sharing cup when I use oil in it, but it really isn't that big of deal go me
Adrienne V.
This is a product that I have repurchased for years now. The few times I have strayed for a "cheaper" deal left me rewashing dishes which then defeated the purpose of saving money in short run. With this soap my dishes always feel squeaky clean.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Blue Dawn original is the only brand I buy for dish washing...the scent is nice and clean. It gets the dishes clean and does a great job on greasy pots and pans..I also like the fact that it's used to clean animals that have been covered in oil!
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Kara A.
With only one pump, the soap can clean about half of the dishes. It lasts for months. It doesn't dry up the hands, doesn't have an unpleasant smell. For people who are sensitive to chemicals, this is great for you. It's also safe to use on pets.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
This is great to get that pesky and persistent grease off of pots, pans, and other dishes. I don't hand wash much anymore, but when I pre wash before the dishwasher I always use dawn. You don't have to use much because a little goes a long way.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?