BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Liz B.
Stoughton, WI
Always use Dawn dish soap. I've tried other brands to save money but none seem to work or cut through as well! It's nice that it's available all over, so no matter where I am I can pick it up (usually Target).
Ashley S.
I'd be surprised to find anyone that has anything bad to say about the classic Dawn. A little goes a long way, good price, many sizes, clean smell. I tried to use generic store versions & it just isn't the same.

I love mixing it with vinegar. GREAT bathroom tub/tile cleaner & makeup brush clesner
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I would ever use because its very tough on grease and not too harsh on my hands. I get a big jug and itll last me at least 3-5 months depends on how much cooking  I do. It taste all of the grease away from anything. Will always be buying this and so should everyone else.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
So many uses for this dish soap! I've tried other cheaper brands that were very thin and watered down and irritated my hands but not Dawn it's the only dish soap I can use. Plus you can use it for other cleaning projects around the house. This is the only soap I purchase and recommend it to everyone.
Amber S.
Little Falls, NY
There is no better dish soap better than dawn. It's my number one go to dish soap. It cuts through grease like no other. I have hard water & Dawn is the only soap that seems to be able to keep soap suds in the water longer than ten minutes. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Becky M.
This has been a product I've trusted years upon years. I've used it not only for dishes, but for stains in clothes, oil out of my driveway, and occasionally a bath for my dog when it was really bad. This is the best product to me on the market that cuts grease and is sensitive enough to use on my pet. I can't stand using or touching oily dishes, and when I use Dawn, it never happens. I have nothing to say about any changes they need to make in any way. This is an Class A product in my book.!!!! #Dawn #influenster
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I love Dawn and I see no reason to start trying to use anything else I can clean my dishes anywhere from cleaning simple plates and bowls to greasy pots and pans it's gentle it doesn't dry out your hands it smells great and it's even good for getting fleas and ticks off of dogs or other animals
Paige B.
Greenville , OH
This is a great dish liquid. Better than the others, we mainly buy this for our house. Cuts grease very well and also doesn't dry out your hands really bad. My husband is always cleaning something and other soaps seem to make his hands dry out, crack and bleed and this doesn't happen with Dawn.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish liquid is great for washing dishes or anything with tough to remove stains or textures. Dawn helps me remove the toughest of stains on my dishes, Dawn is even good to use for pets as a replacement for flea shampoo! The scent is great and leaves you feeling confident in the cleanliness!
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Hands down the best dish soap there is.  I can use less than half the amount of soap per load of dishes and put in much less effort than if I had used a different brand.  I also love that his dish soap is safe to use on animals, and I have used it on a few occasions with great results.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?