BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Helen H.
St Petersburg
Gets my dishes clean the first time around. No need to even scrub a lot. I've tried every brand and I keep coming back to Dawn.
Becky a.
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use simply because it works so well! There is no slimy residue left behind when you use dawn.
Meagan H.
This is the only soap that I use! It's the only one I have found that scrubs away grease on the first try. Highly recommended!
Wendy C.
I love the fact that dawn does so much for our planet. Great company. Great on the dishes. Smells awesome. 5 stars all around.
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
Nice affordable effective dish soap. Easy to fine works nicely, can sometimes be hard to get soap/bubbles out of pots and pans
Rose R.
Yakima, WA
The best dish soap ever!!! This is always my go to soap, it lasts forever, smells amazing, and you can't beat the great price!!
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
Dawn dish soap is the best. There are so many other uses besides dish washing. It removes stains from carpet and clothing too.
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Tough on grease, not in hands! I don't have a dishwasher, so this is the second best. Works well and doesn't dry out my hands.
lashawna m.
Smells amazing works amazing and I don't have to use the whole bottle on one set of dishes. Can't go wrong with this dish soap.
Gennae J.
The only dish soap I use, gets the job done and doesn't leave stains or neither does it get to soapy or not to soapy I love it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?