BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Therese P.
Columbus, OH
We use daenwe use dawn for everything. It is by far the very bwst dishwashing liquid around. Could not asl for cleaner dishes .
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
I will rarely stray away from the original scent! I love it and it gets the job done. You can never go wrong with the original
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I clean everything dishes, the shower, shoes with this soap. I've tried other soap it doesn't work. You must buy the blue soap.
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
By far the best is original. Cuts grease easily and leaves dishes clean with no residue. Also great to bath animals with fleas.
Emily L.
Iowa City, IA
This dish soap is by far the best. Works the best on food and grease. I like that it smells like soap and not some fancy scent.
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love the blue Dawn you can use it on so many things to get rid of stains. Never will I buy offbrand dish soap again
Mayra M.
I love this dish soap its ability to clean dishes even the very greasy ones is amazing. I never feel like i do double the work.
Nelivette M.
Literally the best we never stop repurchasing because nothing compares to this dish soap . Literally leave everything spotless
Denise H.
Hahira, GA
This is my favorite dawn scent. No other compares and I use this for my dishes and to clean all my makeup brushes and sponges.
Isabel G.
I buy Dawn dish soap not to wash my dishes with but I use it to take my pets a bath with it works great on pants cats and dogs
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?