BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kasha M.
Always gets my dishes clean. Never leaves grease or anything ike that. Love this dishwashing liquid.
Dawn a lot like Clorox bleach is amazing. you have to go name brand I feel. you get what you pay for.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I love dawn dish soap it cuts grease and doesn't dry out your hands also a little bit goes a long way
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY
No other product cleans grease like Dawn....love it..I like the olay also...we even use it to bath the dog...works great.
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
My number one go to cleaning product. I stock up as much as I can because I love the product so much.
Arlene V.
I love this soap. I use this all the time. The smell isn't harsh, which is good for me because i can't take some smells.
I always get dawn original not just to use for dishes but it also helps get all sorts of stains out!
Quintina M.
Dawn does miracles. I actually use this frequently with baking soda to clean my shower! Miracle soap!
Karen A.
Only dish soap we will use in our house has multiple differnt uses.. but it seems to dry my hands out but still recommend
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell.. Works on a lot of things not just dishes. I've used this to get stains off my carpet and it worked amazing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?