BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
Classic. It really does wonders. I use it to wash dishes, quick clean counters and messes made. I also get some stains out of clothing.
Shania K.
Jonesboro, AR
Not only do I use this for my dishes but it also gets out stains on my clothes! I love the smell and the price isn’t bad in my opinion!
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best brand of dish detergent there is. It gets my dishes so clean. I totally recommend this brand and this dish detergent!
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Marissa Y.
Prattville, AL
Love how this has a multi propose! Not only is it amazing On dishes, I love that it can be used to wash my dog and not hurt her skin !
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Ever. It's amazing. I don't even know what else to say. Go buy it it's definitely worth it
Äłė Ø.
manhattan
Great soap,it is very soft on the hands and gets the job done,I am careful on what I use and I am definatly satisfied with this product
Jodie G.
Raceland, LA
This brand of dish soap I usaully turn to. A bunch of different smells. Cleans well. You can also use to bathe your pets. Kills fleas.
Kayla M.
gansevoort
I love Dawn Soap! Works great on getting grease off of dishes AND i use it to wash my little dog when she gets fleas. Does a great job.
Amber M.
West Covina , CA
I love this and it’s great at cleaning all the guck away from the pots and pans. A little goes a long way and one bottle lasts forever.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?