BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Talea M.
Portland, OR
Been using this for year.. I won't use anything else.. It last forever and you only need a little to do a lot with!
Gracie M.
Wonderful liquid that is good for not only dishes but it is an awesome stain remover. The best liquid on the market.
B R.
Ramey, PA
Dawn is the only soap I use for washing dishes. It cuts grease and leaves my pots and pans clean every time. I've tried a few other brands and none have compared to dawn.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I purchased Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent at Walmart. This product has a very nice scent and is a good value. We use this product for all of our dish washing as we do not have a dish washer. We also use the product occasionally to give our dogs a bath. Very happy with the product. Will purchase again.
Brianne R.
El Cajon, CA
ONLY dish soap I have ever used, we have been using it for over 10 years and I will never use another brand I just love it and it is great for a ton of other things besides just washing dishes
Patricia B.
I like dawn last a long time i have a very big family and always have dishes to do .... i buy the bid bottle and it lasts me at least two weeks
Airy B.
This is the only dish soap I will use for my dishes. I enjoy the scent and it leaves them nice and clean.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap i will use. It gets the job done!! Have never been disappointed in this product. And the price is right.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This does a decent job at breaking down grease. I even use it in the laundry to break down stains on my clothes. I always repurchase because it's a good cost and smells familiar and nice. Plus I always appreciate supporting Dawns helping with the oils covering the wildlife
JP T.
Orlando, FL
This thing lasts forever and is extremely affordable. It cleans with efficiency and effectiveness. I even use this as hand soap, and it is great for cleaning pans that have stuff on it that just won't come off. Buy it at Target, can get it anywhere really.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?