BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11965)
Liz L.
['Knoxville', ''], TN
Nothing works better than the original Dawn. I've tried other brands and other varieties of Dawn, and the original is the best.
Jessica j.
Helps perfectly with oil and grease. Only need a drop to last many dishes.  Nice subtle scent. Helps pull food right off dishes
Isabel G.
I buy Dawn dish soap not to wash my dishes with but I use it to take my pets a bath with it works great on pants cats and dogs
Patricia R.
I keep buying this washing detergent removes grease and food easily. It doesn't matter which since it is. I like a lot of them!
Veronica Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best soap to wash dishes! Has a nice smell to it you don't have to use alot of it to get something clean which is a good thing!
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
I always get Dawn Dishsoap when I'm shopping for dishsoap. It works great. I use it for grease stains on my clothing as well.
Markita H.
Chula vista, CA
Always buy & use dawn liquid, smells nice & makes my hands feel soft & not dried out, affordable & a little bit goes a long way
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does what is says and more, it works great on dishes with grease and hard to get off food. It also doubles as a stain remover.
Karina G.
Chula Vista
Cleans good smells good doesn't go away like other cheap brands do. It's effective on the heavy grease stains and smudges
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
This is our go to dish soap. It cuts through grease easily, and makes the annoying chore of washing the dishes a little easier.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?