BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Kaitlin F.
Classic scent, works so well. Dawn has become a reliable dish soap brand for me. I am impressed with its value and effectiveness.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff works wonders. I use it from washing dishes to my hands washing pets floors killing ants and fleas this stuff works!!
Emily O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this my whole life. It works well for everything. It's gentle enough to use on my car without chipping the paint.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this its a go to for me works on grease like a charm but my favorite is the hand renewal one just for the added benefits.
katie r.
Upland, CA
The best dish soap out there! Cleans the grease right off pots, pans, or anything else. There are different scents to chose from.
Josephine M.
I recommend this dish soap highly. It cuts the grease and makes my dishes shine. It is gentle on my hands. The price is not bad.
Hollie L.
Princeton , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Blue dawn is a tried and true dish soap. I can’t imagine my household without it! It cleans everything from my dishes, to my dog!
Giovannina C.
Florissant, MO
Don't use anything else. My mother was a smart women. Only thing she ever used. Tried other brands. Just does not cut the grease.
Bellyni M.
Not only is this food for washing dishes , I also use this to clean my cook top and it's the best for washing my makeup brushes!
Isabel M.
The best product in it category. They use this to clean animals that are affected my oil spills! It cleans and leaves no residue!
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?