BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Drys out my hands something terrible. I can't use Dawn at all. Cause my hands to crack and doesn't feel any better after I apply lotion.
Kellie W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is very good dish soap. It gets the job done. It is very good at fighting off those nasty grease stains and scraping away old food.
Influenster M.
I have tried countless dish soaps and dawn is always my favorite. It cuts through grease and I love that it can be used to wash animals.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Works so much better than the cheaper brands. This gets my daughter's bottles squeeky clean every time! I got mine at publix.
April C.
New Iberia, LA
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. Just a drop of dawn on a sponge and I can wash a whole sink full of dishes including the pots.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
The best dish soap!! The only one that actually washes dishes without half a bottle and also doubles as flea control safe for my animals!
Kathy M.
This has to be the best dish soap ever! Not only is it great for those greasy pots and pans it also is excellent to use on laundrystains
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
My go to dishwashing soap. This works so much better than any other brand of soap and it works for so much more than just washing dishes.
Mya S.
Tampa
I use dawn for everyday dishes, bottles, cleaning the dogs bowls out, cleaning the trash and recycle bins out, never left me unsatisfied.
Julie P.
Always use dawn! It so good and it doesn't dry out my hands! It cleans the oiliest pans in one wash ( I always wash two just in case tho)
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?