BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the absolute best and only dish detergent I use. It serves many purposes in my house. Even use it for a laundry pretreat lol
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love dawn I like the fact they help wild life it smells decent it's really concentrated Which I love it's pricy but worth it
lacey l.
I use this to go camping with and it is the perfect size. The dawn soap itself is strong to get the touch messes up and smells great!
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap for washing dishes and tackling the grease. Also recommended from a fellow grooming student to use on pets for bath time !
Jessica F.
La Porte, IN
I use this on my husbands work clothes. It does pull the sent in stains out and helps wash away the grease and oil that he gets into.
Arielle N.
joliet , IL
The old classic! A staple in every household. I have purchased it time and time again and will continue to do so. Gets the job done!
Tasha C.
Clarkesville, GA
Dawn is the ONLY dish detergent i use. Im allergic to most dosh detergents, but dawn really is...tough on hrease but not you skin!!!
Lynda I.
I like this, feels as if it cuts grease and makes washing dishes easy. I also like that it kills fleas and is safe to use on animals
Shaina T.
Wadesboro , NC
This is all I use to wash my dishes. I cleans better then any other brand. I also use it in my cleaning mixture to clean my bathrooms
Kassi S.
Longmont, CO
Dawn dish soap has always been my go to dish soap. It always gets the job done, removes the grease and gets my dishes sparkly clean!
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?