BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11986)
Eloisa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing soap works great does it job great price I like that it doesn't have a scent there's no pros or cons I love this
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
Always my #1, although I hate doing dishes, I love this dish detergent to cut through grease! I use it to clean my showers also!
Bellyni M.
Not only is this food for washing dishes , I also use this to clean my cook top and it's the best for washing my makeup brushes!
Giovannina C.
Florissant, MO
Don't use anything else. My mother was a smart women. Only thing she ever used. Tried other brands. Just does not cut the grease.
Dana M.
Rochester, NY
Dawn is just simply the best.....there is a post on Facebook that talks about the many uses and all are true. I love this stuff.
Mary S.
I love Dawn. I tried using Palmolive and Ajax but they don't cut grease like Dawn does. It's even great for cleaning baseboards.
Emily O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this my whole life. It works well for everything. It's gentle enough to use on my car without chipping the paint.
Mikelene C.
Washington
Love this product. It's simple without all the frills of some others but still gets the job done. Can be used for multiple jobs.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this its a go to for me works on grease like a charm but my favorite is the hand renewal one just for the added benefits.
Kelly M.
An oldie but goodie! Gets the job done, pleasant scent and a little goes a long way. I prefer dawn to any other dish soap brand.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?