BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
Dawn is the only brand I trust to get my dishes really clean without using a ton of the product. A little bit really does go a long way.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I mix this 50/50 with distilled white vinegar for a shower cleaner and the combo MELTS soap scum! I totally stock up when there's a sale!
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Works so much better than the cheaper brands. This gets my daughter's bottles squeeky clean every time! I got mine at publix.
April C.
New Iberia, LA
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. Just a drop of dawn on a sponge and I can wash a whole sink full of dishes including the pots.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is a great soap to wash dishes with. It cleans them well and leaves them smelling fresh. It is also great to clean the dogs with lol
Kathy M.
This has to be the best dish soap ever! Not only is it great for those greasy pots and pans it also is excellent to use on laundrystains
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff is amazing.. It is used for dishes but can also be used for getting grease spots out of clothes and hair dye out of your skin
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap to get rid of grease quick. I have always bought the original because it is soft on hands and tough on dishes.
Julie P.
Always use dawn! It so good and it doesn't dry out my hands! It cleans the oiliest pans in one wash ( I always wash two just in case tho)
Becky H.
Kent, NY
Product is safe on animals that were caught in oil spills.... it is definitely safe and effective for my dishes including grandmas china!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?