BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love dawn I like the fact they help wild life it smells decent it's really concentrated Which I love it's pricy but worth it
Lorena S.
I love this soap. I've used this brand for a while now. I love it. I really recommend this soap. I love all of the scents they have.
Heidi W.
Lakeside, IA
My parents have used this ever since I was a child. We use this and won't switch. A little bit goes a long way. We love this product.
Ashley S.
I've used dawn for years. It works great especially on greasy pots and pans. You don't have to use much so it lasts for a long time.
Arielle N.
joliet , IL
The old classic! A staple in every household. I have purchased it time and time again and will continue to do so. Gets the job done!
Jess B.
Wahiawa, HI
Blue dawn dish soap can be used for so much more that cleaning dishes. Great for stain removal on clothes and cleaning the bathrooms.
Lynda I.
I like this, feels as if it cuts grease and makes washing dishes easy. I also like that it kills fleas and is safe to use on animals
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Kassi S.
Longmont, CO
Dawn dish soap has always been my go to dish soap. It always gets the job done, removes the grease and gets my dishes sparkly clean!
austin m.
Louisa, KY
I love dawn dishwashing liquid it smells good and cleans my dishes really good. I also use it to bath my dog with every now and then.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?