BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Adriana T.
Monterey Park, CA
This soap has a good smell and the liquid is not watery or diluted. I like this brand and type of dish liquid. I would buy again
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Ever since I could realize it my grandmother and mother used Dawn. So I use it! I have tried other brands but nothing compares!
ana  m.
Aptos, CA
I've been using dawn for more than 6 years and there's no going back to any other's brands...small bottle goes a very long way!!!
Serena H.
Works so well, takes off grease and oil like nothing. No need for soaking. And it smells nice too, leaves an extra clean feeling
Christie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Can't ever go wrong with Dawn! It is powerful, yet easy on my hands. It's truly effective and makes everything super clean!
Jennifer B.
Evansville indiana
Love how easy it cleans and how little you need to clean your dishes.  Do not need to scrub too hard if soaking for a few minutes
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of regular dawn dish soap! It's affordable and smells great and also has multiple other uses besides for dishes!
Kait U.
Gilbert, AZ
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! This is my favorite dish soap! It is affordable and cleans my dishes perfectly without leaving any residue!
Travis W.
I love using Dawn dish soap you don't have to use a lot you get your dishes clean reasonable price it's been for a lot of things
Marie M.
This dish soap is really a multiuser in my house. I bathe my dog in it too to keep fleas off her and kill them if they do apear.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?