BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Laura D.
I never buy anything else. My mother taught me long ago that blue dawn is the best on tough grease, and I've come to find this is true.
Kate S.
Richmond, VA
This works really well on pots and pans (even when I forget to pre-soak). I like that it's also gentle enough to use on dirty kittens!
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
My fave dish soap ever! This large size really lasts me and the formula is really concentrated. It works really well to cut grease too!
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
This dish soap is tough on grease. I mostly use this to wash my pans. Smells great and not expensive. Not disappointing. Great product.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
Love how great Dawn works and am loving this floral scent. Lavender has a very soothing smell and Dawn is always strong and works well.
Katherine A.
Deerfield, OH
This wonderful product can be used on so many things besides dishes. My favorite is that it also can take out grease stains on clothes.
Hayley H.
There are so many uses for this stuff! I use it to clean my shower, my carpet, and of course my dishes. I buy it in bulk. No regrets.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
I love dawn its all we use in my house. Definitely is good on grease i use it to clean my make up brushes and even give my dogs a bath.
Naida M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use dawn to clean my dishes. I love the clearness and how good it cleans everything just a small amount compared to other brands
Rosie.80 F.
This is what i use to do my dishes. It cleans so smoothly and just with a tiny bit it goes a long way. Plus it leaves my hands soft :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?