BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Dawn is one of the best dish washing soap I use. I feel that it is gentle on sensitive skin. I feel that it is one of the few dish soaps that really is able to clean my dishes. You do not need to use a lot like other soaps and you can really feel the difference of cleanliness on plates and dishes.
Megan D.
Nashville
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
So many uses for this dish soap! I've tried other cheaper brands that were very thin and watered down and irritated my hands but not Dawn it's the only dish soap I can use. Plus you can use it for other cleaning projects around the house. This is the only soap I purchase and recommend it to everyone.
Ashley S.
I'd be surprised to find anyone that has anything bad to say about the classic Dawn. A little goes a long way, good price, many sizes, clean smell. I tried to use generic store versions & it just isn't the same.

I love mixing it with vinegar. GREAT bathroom tub/tile cleaner & makeup brush clesner
Valarie B.
Mountain Home, ID
The only dish soap I use... it is not too strong and purfumey lol I buy it in any grocery store I am shopping at the moment. It's fairly cheap definitely not expensive. When it says it removes greasy stuck on foods...girl it removes it. If you have plastic dishes... it will get them sqeeky clean.
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I love Dawn and I see no reason to start trying to use anything else I can clean my dishes anywhere from cleaning simple plates and bowls to greasy pots and pans it's gentle it doesn't dry out your hands it smells great and it's even good for getting fleas and ticks off of dogs or other animals
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Hands down the best dish soap there is.  I can use less than half the amount of soap per load of dishes and put in much less effort than if I had used a different brand.  I also love that his dish soap is safe to use on animals, and I have used it on a few occasions with great results.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish liquid is great for washing dishes or anything with tough to remove stains or textures. Dawn helps me remove the toughest of stains on my dishes, Dawn is even good to use for pets as a replacement for flea shampoo! The scent is great and leaves you feeling confident in the cleanliness!
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
This is a great dish liquid. Better than the others, we mainly buy this for our house. Cuts grease very well and also doesn't dry out your hands really bad. My husband is always cleaning something and other soaps seem to make his hands dry out, crack and bleed and this doesn't happen with Dawn.
Becca L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy mine at my local target. There is usually a coupon for these. They are reasonably priced and worth the purchase. I think this brand lathers really well and is effective in doing it's job. I would buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?