BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tracey M.
Franklin, KY
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. For the cost it does a ton of tough jobs. It cuts grease like no other, it kills fleas on dogs like a dreams, make your autos sparkle and a drop or two with vinegar in a spray bottle cleans the windows to a shine!
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I have tried other dish soaps in hopes of saving a little money, but then I end up using at least twice as much detergent! Dawn is the best dish soap on the market. A little bit goes a long way at cutting grease, and this soap rinses clean, too!
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
We want to really make sure we get our dishes clean at the house so we purchase Dawn. Our dishwasher broke so we have been doing hand washing a lot lately. This stuff works on grease like no other, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Nothing works better than original blue dawn dish soap! Amazing value, always affordable. You can use it on more than just your dishes. No cons whatsoever, smells super clean. I also use it on my hands and have no issues. Would always recommend!
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
Probably the only brand I trust to wash my dishes without running them through a dishwasher. It doesn't dry my hands out when I wash.
Easily purchase able at any grocery or drug store.
I love that it's used in oil spills to help animals as well!
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Dawn is #1 when it comes to dishwashing soap. Always leaves my dishes sparkling clean. I would deffinetly recommend this. It's relatively cheap but there are cheaper options that could compete. You can find a no name brand version of everything.
Adrienne V.
This is a product that I have repurchased for years now. The few times I have strayed for a "cheaper" deal left me rewashing dishes which then defeated the purpose of saving money in short run. With this soap my dishes always feel squeaky clean.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
I've always loved dawn dish soap. It's pretty great to get grease and guncked up still of pans and plates. The only thing I still have trouble getting spotless in my me sharing cup when I use oil in it, but it really isn't that big of deal go me
Mariah L.
Flat Rock, MI
So much more effective in washing dishes (or anything really) than any other dish liquid soap I've tried. There is great quality here (it's worth spending a little extra than the off-brand for me) and I will tend to always repurchase this brand.
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?