BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Brittney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap is probably something I use everyday. It Has so many different things you can use it for beside washing your dishes and you can even get it at the dollar store. You can use it to get stains out of your shirts, using it on your pets with harming them. Just make sure you get all the soap off.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
When it comes to Dawn, the original is all I need! Dawn will get the grease out of anything! I love that Dawn has always been a product I can count on and I love that part of the proceeds are given back to help animals. Dawn is a product I will recommend and will continue to support as my only dish washing soap.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
Hands down, the best dish liquid ever made! It cuts grease, cuts through dried on foods, and smells nice. Its good for so many different things! If you have a cutting board thats stained, put some Dawn and a drop or two of water and scrub it into the board. Let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes then rinse. Makes it look like new! Mix with water and spray your dog pen or yard and it will kill fleas without harming your animals!
Just amazing!
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I only buy original Dawn after going through other scents and brands. Nothing works as well at achieving clean, spot free dishes!
Dawn is absolutely a versatile product; I use it as a stain remover for laundry if I'm out of my usual stain remover. I also use it to battle fleas if our pets get any, and it makes a good mop solution for when I'm out of floor cleaner.
I will always recommend original Dawn to anyone asking!
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid in the Original scent is my go-to dish soap in our house!

A little bit goes a long way with this dish soap, and that's what has me coming back to this product time and time again. It's strong enough to cut through grease and other food stains (even burned-on food), but it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other brands of dish soap. The smell is pleasant but not sickly sweet.
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I will use! I have a family of five an no dishwasher. wah :( Dawn dish soap seriously saves me sooooo much time washing my dishes. It cuts grease unlike any other soap. It doesn't dry out my hands which is a big deal for me. It is priced very well and you can even find coupons online for it which makes it that much better. I definitely recommend Dawn dish soap! two thumbs up Dawn!!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is my go to for washing dishes. Its strong enough to clean my dishes but gentle on my hands. It can be on the pricey end, but its concentrated and last longer than competing brands. Dawn is pretty amazing.
Christyn W.
I LOVE MY DAWN SOAP! I used it one time on my dog because I did not want him to look so dirty and couldn't run to the store to get dog shampoo. His fur felt so soft after I had gotten it dried. He smelled nice also! I use this for my dishes and it's so easy to have the grease come off.! My friend also used this as her laundry detergent in an emergency one time and it only took a little product to get the grease out!
Ashley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
very good!! washes my dishes and everything. they come out sparkling clean. my family always buys this brand and it works great. I've seen other soaps to use but they don't compare to this one right here. This is the best option of soap.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This stuff is a tried and true product! Even if you are on a budget this is necessary. Cheaper products you need 3x the amount!! This only requires a teensy amount. This also makes your dishes squeaky clean. Grease, grime, caked on crud... all gone! This has been a staple in my home for YEARS!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back