BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the only dish soap I would ever use. Its always at a fair price. Dawn soaps up and gets grease off of dishes and other things better than any other dish soap on the market. I love how it can be found at all of my local stores. Will continue to buy Dawn and recommend to others.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My all time favorite dish soap.  My granny used it and my mom as well.  To me its the only soap that gets my dishes the cleanest. I buy mine either at Walmart or Dollar General. The smell is amazing.  It is def a repurchase for me.  The price is not bad at all and you can usually find a coupon for it.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite dish soap , has just enough fragrance but doesn't leave the scent on your dishes like other brands can , does great cleaning, especially in greasy pots and pans , I've also used it to unclog my toilet
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This dish liquid works the best in my opinion at cleaning dishes, removing grease and baked on residue. You only need a little bit to clean all the dishes in your skin since it is concentrated, so it ends up lasting a long time. I would recommend this product. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and it works well.
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Jessica E.
My favorite cleaning product ever! Works on any tough stains, like grease. Also has another purpose and that is it kills fleas! I love Dawn fish soap, I highly recommend everyone use Dawn. They have different kinds but blue is my favorite
Shawna S.
Horseheads
It works very well to wash dishes. It gets rid of grease and you don't have to use alot of soap for dishes. A big bottle normally lasts about 3 months in my house the only down fall is I have sensitive skin so I break out from it alot. It's very harsh on sensitive skin but I wouldn't ask for anything better of dish soap
Elizabeth F.
Massillon , Oh
Dawn original is the only one I've ever used, if it works I don't see a need to change it up! It's soft on the skins and I have sensitive skin and I love that they donate a portion to wild life! I've used it on my fur baby's many times and I've saved quite a few kittens from flea infestation that we're strays with it!
MINA P.
North Hills, CA
I like this dish soap it works well and smells good. It does not leave hands feeling soft though so if you're looking for something that makes your hands feel soft after you wash the dishes this is not the product for you. However it does the job getting rid of grease and making your plates and dishware look fantastic
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
Dawn dish soap has always been the dish soap I've always used. It's hard on grease and always makes my hands feel soft. I usually prefer to get the one with the animals on the picture since proceeds go to helping them in hazardous situations like when they are covered in oil. Hard on stains, but soft on skin and fur.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?