BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
One of the best you will ever find. Works wonders on tough grease, stuck food, etc.
Debbie G.
Somerset, KY
Dawn is the best. It's not only used for dishes, we use as a cleaner in the bathroom and also as a bath soap for our dogs.
jessica r.
Monroe, MI
Dawn is the way to go! I love my dawn dishwashing liquid. It doesn't matter what scent, the dawn liquid always does the job!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
The only dish soap I use! Dawn literally cleans everything. I even use it to bathe my dogs in bc it's a flee killer as well!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Dawn is great for hand washing dishes, pots, and pans as well as rinsing oils off skin after yard work.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I use dawn all the time!!!!!!! It works really well and gets everything cleaned!!!
jen c.
The best of the best! I use blue dawn dish soap in a ton of homemade cleaning products or just by itself. It works wonders.
Jenny H.
Couldn't manage without dawn! We use it for dishes and also for every tough stain on clothes - it's the ultimate degreaser!
Chelsea W.
Love me some Dawn! I don't use any other brand of dishwashing soap! Best there is!
Use it every day. Works great at cleaning and getting grease off. Only have to use a little at a time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?