BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karina G.
Chula Vista
Cleans good smells good doesn't go away like other cheap brands do. It's effective on the heavy grease stains and smudges
Cristy T.
Roanoke , Al
This is the best dishwashing liquid. It cuts through grease and doesn't leave a greasy residue on plastics!!!! It's the best!!
Adriana A.
Dawn soap cleans the dishes very well.  It only requires a small amount of the soap to clean many dishes. It has a clean scent.
Daphne M.
Cabot, AR
Not only do I use this product for dishes and hand washing but I have a recipe for the best shower cleaner ever made with Dawn.
jennifer s.
Brownsville, TX
This soap last me a month or more. I wash the dishes everyday and this soap os so bubbly i dont need much to finish everything.
Patricia R.
I keep buying this washing detergent removes grease and food easily. It doesn't matter which since it is. I like a lot of them!
Jessica j.
Helps perfectly with oil and grease. Only need a drop to last many dishes.  Nice subtle scent. Helps pull food right off dishes
Tanya B.
I love my Dawn! I use it for everything, even washing the dog. You can't beat it for the quality -- & a little goes a long way.
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
Can't go wrong with concentrated Dawn. We use it for dishes daily and we use it to bath our dog. A little bit goes a long way.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Don is my favorite brand of dish liquid. I prefer it above all other brands. Cleans Great, Cuts grease, and gets the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?