BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
It removes grease with ease. The smell is great and it suds up as well. I also like that I can use on my animals without harming them.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is a great and inexpensive dishwashing detergent that we use regularly. It doesn't hurt my hands, but I use rubber gloves anyway.
Amber M.
West Covina
I love this and it’s great at cleaning all the guck away from the pots and pans. A little goes a long way and one bottle lasts forever.
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
I use this everyday when I wash the dishes I love dawn every time I need to wash dishes use dawn I love how is cleans them really good
Stacey W.
You can literally clean ANYTHING with this blue awesome. From dishes to the bathtub! It doesn't overdry my hands either, which I love.
Amanda G.
San Andreas, CA
Dawn Dish soap is the brand I use most. I feel that it is the best clean for your buck with how much gunk I have to get off my dishes.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Sapopan E.
Palestine, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I ever use. Used when I was younger with my mom and still use it. Leaces dishes clean and no smell to dishes
Karissa C.
Hands down best dish washing liquid. And can use it to get grease out of clothing! I also use it in my homemade carpet cleaning spray.
Laura D.
I never buy anything else. My mother taught me long ago that blue dawn is the best on tough grease, and I've come to find this is true.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?