BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
Not only is this an amazing dish soap, it is a great multipurpose cleaner. I find myself reaching for Dawn for more than just dishes!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
Dawn dish soap is by far the best! It cuts through grease like nobody's business and I love the original scent. Best soap out there!
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great detergent. It is good on my greasy pots and pans. And if I e we get a stain on my kids clothes, I always use a drop.
Brittney B.
For some reason the smell of this isn't that great to me. I prefer Palmolive brand to dawn because it's easier on my sensitive skin.
Jessica F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product and it works amazing and it is a great price for the product you get out of it and will probably buy it again
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
Dawn is the only soap I buy for washing my dishes. My dishes and pans always get so greasy and dawn instantly takes the grease away.
Renee B.
Bemidji
good product. only dish soap I buy. makes dishes very clean. even gets some stains out of clothing. and crayon off the coffee table.
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
Great soap. Is awesome at cutting grease and keeps its lather very well. Don't have to add extra to water like with some other soaps
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
I don't use any other dish soap. This one helps with so much. Not only my dishes but also stains that my kids make in their clothing
Amanda Z.
This is a staple in our home. Fresh scent, not harsh on your hands, and doubles a stain remover for grass, blood, and mystery stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?