BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Ashley R.
Columbia, TN
I love Dawn dish soap! I will never use anything else. It doesn't dry my hands out and it can be used so many different things.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I have been using Dawn ever since I can remember. It cleans my dishes and I love the scent. There isn't another that compares.
Liz L.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing works better than the original Dawn. I've tried other brands and other varieties of Dawn, and the original is the best.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid for handwashing dishes. It gets things clean easily and cuts grease fast. Would recommend.
Yulissa V.
I wash the dishes everyday and this soap is pretty well! I love how it washes my dishes! I would buy this again,I always do lol
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
Dawn dishwashing detergent is amazing for more than just washing dishes! It's also great at getting stains out of your clothes.
Alisia A.
red bluff, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
cuts grease better than other dish soap brands. nothing compares. a little bit goes a long ways. a big bottle last a long time.
michelle p.
Dawn dish soap is the best. Less pre soaking less scrubbing. What's not to love and a little goes a long way. Worth every drop
Audrey W.
This product eats the grime away on my pots and pans in the kitchen. Is completely affordable, especially in large quantities.
Gennae J.
The only dish soap I use, gets the job done and doesn't leave stains or neither does it get to soapy or not to soapy I love it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?