BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Tough on grease, not in hands! I don't have a dishwasher, so this is the second best. Works well and doesn't dry out my hands.
Nelivette M.
Literally the best we never stop repurchasing because nothing compares to this dish soap . Literally leave everything spotless
Bri S.
Antelope, CA
i love that it lasts forever, you only need a little bit and it goes a long way! gets the job done on lots of dirty appliances.
Tiffany I.
Dawn is my go to when talking about dish soaps! I normally get it from sams in bulk quantity and it lasts me a good two months.
Helen H.
St Petersburg
Gets my dishes clean the first time around. No need to even scrub a lot. I've tried every brand and I keep coming back to Dawn.
Kassandra P.
Lebanon, ME
By far the best is original. Cuts grease easily and leaves dishes clean with no residue. Also great to bath animals with fleas.
Erica G.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down one of the best dish soap on the market. Only takes a few minutesnof soak time to degrease or loosen any stuck food.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
I will rarely stray away from the original scent! I love it and it gets the job done. You can never go wrong with the original
Ivana M.
Columbus, OH
It is concentrated. It gets dishes nice and clean. I can't say if it's more drying then others on the hands since I use gloves.
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Dawn helps save wildlife and contains biodegradable surfactants. It cuts grease and at the same time it is gentle on your skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?