BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Samantha M.
Cleans all dishes even tough grease marks on pans or stoves and it smells really good. It also keeps your hands smelling good and soft.
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use. And you can use it for many more things like getting stains out of carpets and many more.
Rusalina A.
Expert grease cutter!!! We cook a lot of of greasy spicy food and only dawn can clean them up like a champ!!! Can't live without it!!!
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great on dishes and hands that have been working with anything greasy (ie cars, trucks, tractors) A little goes a long way though
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
I use this everyday when I wash the dishes I love dawn every time I need to wash dishes use dawn I love how is cleans them really good
Marissa Y.
Prattville, AL
Love how this has a multi propose! Not only is it amazing On dishes, I love that it can be used to wash my dog and not hurt her skin !
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
love this stuff! great price, does its job, smells good! what else could you ask for? i dont feel the need to try any other dish soaps.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Great for dishes and cleaning. I even use it on my hair sometimes when I feel like I have product build-up. Clears it away every time!
Hayle K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my most used and most loved dish soap! it works wonders on bottles and sippy cups! also performs miracles on stain in clothing!
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
Classic. It really does wonders. I use it to wash dishes, quick clean counters and messes made. I also get some stains out of clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?