BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Nidia M.
Removes grease easy and it smells so good plus it lasts a while. I pretty much have tried all of the Dawn liquid Dish Detergents.
Isabel M.
The best product in it category. They use this to clean animals that are affected my oil spills! It cleans and leaves no residue!
Danielle E.
The only brand dishsoap I use. Great for dishes but also is good at removing stains from clothing (mixed with a little.peroxide)
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn it's my favorite dish soap I wouldn't used any other soap if it's not dawn. it cleans really good and smells awesome.
Sarah S.
Pioneer, OH
This dish soap is strong. It suds up great and does a lot of the work for me so there isn't much scrubbing needed. Smells great!
Mikelene C.
Washington
Love this product. It's simple without all the frills of some others but still gets the job done. Can be used for multiple jobs.
Darcy S.
I have tried many other dish soaps and, Dawn is the only one that works on everything. Cuts grease. Takes stains out of clothes!
Mary S.
I love Dawn. I tried using Palmolive and Ajax but they don't cut grease like Dawn does. It's even great for cleaning baseboards.
Kassandra F.
I love dawn! I buy it in bulk at Sams! I use it for everything. It's the only dish soap that doesn't dry out my hands! I love it!
Dana M.
Rochester, NY
Dawn is just simply the best.....there is a post on Facebook that talks about the many uses and all are true. I love this stuff.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?