BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kelli M.
Dawn is the best and it'd really gentle on my sensitive skin. I can tolerate not wearing gloves to wash dishes if I'm using Dawn.
Aly O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is such a great brand.... Easy on the pocket book, convenient to find at any store and does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Eloisa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dishwashing soap works great does it job great price I like that it doesn't have a scent there's no pros or cons I love this
Nina M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I use this dawn for multiple things. It works great on makeup brushes and sponges. It's awesome in the for cleaning the kitchen.
Amber M.
Great for so many things! Dishes, cleaning my wedding ring, or cleaning the grout on the floor when mixed with vinegar and water!
Susan A.
Florence, AZ
Gets all the grease and grime off your dishes and anything else needed. Like that you don't have to use lots to get things clean.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
The original blue is the best! A little goes a long way to clean a sink full of dishes. I even use this on my dogs to kill fleas!
Noemi H.
Susanville, CA
This is the only dishwashing liquid I buy. A little goes a long way. It's very affordable and it gets rid of any and all grease.
Montana E.
Piqua, OH
It is the only dish soap i use at my house. Cuts right though grim and grease. It also has a wonderful clean smell that lingers.
KimMy O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great at cutting through grease and stuck foods. Perfect when applied directly to pots and pans rather than mixed in water first.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?