BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Ashley B.
The best dish soap to use. You don't have to use too much and it gets all of the grease and oil off of the pan without too much scrubbing
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
A little goes a long way. Dawn is so universal to use for anything. Cleaning dishes, stains, killing fleas off dogs, literally everything!
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
Dawn is the only detergent I buy. All the others are watered down and you end up using more. Cuts through the grease and stuck on food.
Katarena S.
Waco
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This made my dishes very clean and really caught against the grease. My biggest issue is I felt like it made them smell strange afterwards.
Jennifer D.
Louisville, KY
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I buy. A little goes a long way. It is available in so many wonderful scents! Nothing works like Dawn!
Desiree C.
Riverbank, CA
Very effective dish soap! I also mix dawn with vinegar as a bath tub cleanser and it seriously the best bath tub cleanser I have ever used!
Jade T.
This cleans the dishes really good. I love the smell of this Dawn Soap. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Definitely recommend!
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Is and always will be the number one dish soap. Can be used for multiple things. Has a crisp and clean smell and actually cleans amazingly.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
Mackenzie B.
Easy on your hands while still tackling grease and cooked on food. they have a lot of different scents and formulas perfect for every need
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?

Walmart