BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Diana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this is great , a little goes a long way . Make me dishes clean and it smells great which is always a plus
Jodi O.
Ada, OK
Hardly use any other dish soap. This is probably the best dish soap to use. Ive used Walmarts brand and its ok.
Kristen K.
Perrysburg , OH
Love it! I use blue Dawn for so many things. The large size is perfect to keep from having to buy it as often.
Patti M.
LOCUST GROVE, VA
This is great for a few thing. It's a great greaser. It's safe enough to use on animals. It' kills fleas dead.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Dawn is the best dishwashing brand by far. It is well worth the money and sanitizes and smells better than any!
Misti Marion H.
We use this brand daily. It cuts grease and leaves the dishes clean. You don't have to use much to clean a lot.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn I use a tad bit in my bucket of water when hand washing my car it leaves it with a beautiful shine
Cam N.
I love love love this product it cleans dishes so well. I even use it on my animals to get them all cleaned up.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Hands down best dish soap out there. You just need a little bit and it cuts through tough grease. Just love it!
Angelina K.
This not only works really great to wash dishes, it's also a really fantastic way to wash pets to get the clean
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?