BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Whitney B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Amazing dish soap. Cuts grease amazingly and only requires a few drops to do the job. Other brands don't compare!
Kianna C.
Cleans dishes well. Ihave absolutely no comolaints. Very good dish soap and smells good too! The only soap I use
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I love this soap. The original is the best in my opinion. Gets dishes nice and clean. Doesn't leave and residue.
Breanna F.
I love this dish soap. It works great getting off grease. Leaves no traces behind after rising. It works wonders.
Palmira d.
Plains, KS
I have never used any other dish soap but this one. It cleans everything off very del even the most greasy pans.
Alecia P.
Works great. I wash my dogs with this when they have fleas. Clears them up right away. I don't use alot though.
Heidi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This works as both an effective roach killer when mixed with water as well as cutting through the dirty dishes.
Sarah M.
This soap always does the trick for stuck on dried food and grease. I even use it to get stains out of clothes.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert
as a mother of tree boys cleaning is a must this product help me get thing nice and clean i really recommend!!
Carmen c.
Federal Way, WA
I have been using this since i was little lol. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes! Nice and squeaky dish!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?