BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
iris s.
Wittensville, KY
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid i have ever used you get your money worth it gets the grease off your dishes it is very effective
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works great for any household cleaning projects. It's the only thing I use to clean my make up brushes. Deep cleaning yet gentle.
Courtney K.
Dayton, OH
This dish soap leaves my dishes clean and it doesn't dry out my hands. Also great and safe to use on my pup if he gets into mud or oil.
Crystal W.
Endicott, NY
Love this classic dawn. Always gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot to do it. I also love the smell of it. Would recommend
Judy T.
Gardendale
It cleans. No fooling around or excess scrubbing needed, it just cleans. It is also fairly mild on your skin for such a strong cleaner.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Clean scent. Like that it works well without having to use a lot of it. I also like that Dawn supports animals affected by oil spills.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
This is MY dish soap. the biggest size bottle lasts me about 7 months and gets everything squeaky clean. fairly priced and dependable.
Emiley S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff ! It's great for washing greasy dishes. It's also great for your pets if they have fleas it kills the fleas instantly
Tiffany D.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the best! It gets all the dried on food my kids leave on the dishes without even soaking! I swear by it and so does my family!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I will ever use. Seriously cleans and doesn't require too much elbow greese. Leaves my dishes clean and streak free.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease