BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Alexis J.
My college roommate and I use Dawn Dish Liquid on our dishes and we love it! Even after a week, they still get the dishes clean!
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Dawn is the go to! Gentle enough to use on our hands, dog and to clean dishes. Good price and lasts a while! It smells good too!
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done! It's a good size that last awhile and cleans dishes of dirt and grime. Grease - not so much but not much does
Kearson R.
Hoover , AL
Like those little ducks on the commercial i know my dishes are going to be super clean. it cuts all the grease and caked on food.
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I actually mix it 50/50 with vinegar and create my own household cleaner. It works amazing..
Lexi a.
I use this to wash dishes every day and it doesn’t dry out my hands at all. It also does well for fighting grease off of dishes.
Kelli M.
Dawn is the best and it'd really gentle on my sensitive skin. I can tolerate not wearing gloves to wash dishes if I'm using Dawn.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
I love dawn dish soap- I've found that it lasts longer and suds up more than other brands of dish soap and cleans fantastic too!!
Esther B.
Freakin' looooove. It's though on grease and leaves the plates so clean . I never change dish soaps . This one is my favorite !!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
This is the best! Only soap I use in my house. It really cuts through the grease and is gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend!
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease