BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
maria p.
I love the good old Original Dawn. Dawn is good for cleaning so much more than dishes. Dawn is a great stain remover and car wash soap. I get my Dawn at Dollar General because they offer 2 pks at a great price. I fyou live clean dishes and a product that cleans anything and removes stains then Dawn is for you.
Laura w.
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish washing liquid on earth right here. I have used a bunch of different kinds and i always come back
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
A little goes a long way! Lasts long removes tough grease fast. Great price. Leaves hands feeling soft too!
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert
Ni modo para los otros es mejor este jabĂłn aunque sea caro pero Dana menos las manos lo recomiendo aunque no dura mucho en Walmart sale barato.
Sarah D.
Blue dawn is the best. It's great for washing clothes but is even more fantastic for spot treating clothes when you spill. Will always pick Blue Dawn as my dishsoap and will not buy any other
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
Definitely gets the job done. This soap is also good to use on pets in case of an emergency. And it smells good too!
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Original Scented Dawn dishwashing liquid so much! I personally don't care for the other scented ones because they don't have the power that the original scent does. It never fails when i have to soak pots and pans to get all of the grime and stickiness off.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Dawn is the only dish soap we use in our house. It does a fantastic job getting dishes clean. Plus...there are so many other uses for the soap as well. I'll never go without it!
Sherry R.
Mega Parent Expert
Enjoy the scent of this Dawn product. It does the job of cutting down on the grease on pots and pans!
Abisola A.
Very useful and goes a long way once used appropriately. Cleans very sufficiently as well.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease