BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Victoria Y.
Sun City Center, FL
The other brands just do not compare, I use this product for some many other uses in addition to dishes,.it gets stains out, is great for fleas on cats, cleans house plants without harming them, lifts hair color, so many more for any of my fellow Pinterest addicts just look up this on there and you will be glad that you did.
Bridget S.
I may stick to the basic, but the original dawn keeps my dishes from being greasy. Love this stuff. There's always a coupon to clip so I feel like I can save a little while keeping my dishes clean and sparkling. I don't plan on changing my dish soap anytime soon!
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
We use this for everything around our house even to clean my puppy's paws from playing outside. Great product and gentle on skin!
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
This blue dawn gets rid of everything from grease to soap scum to fleas!! It's amazing!! I will never use another dish soap
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
It gets the grime off of dishes and cleans very well. I buy this product at Costco. I think its a good value for the price of it. It also smells nice :). I honestly can't think of any cons to this product, it does what its supposed to do very nicely. I will buy this product again.
camille p.
Littleton, CO
I am a loyal Dawn user and have been for 20 years. It is not worth the money to try anything else because nothing out there cleans greasy dishes like Dawn.
Jerri W.
Norfolk, VA
Great soap. and Original is sometimes best! It does a great job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!!!
Kimberly L.
Goldsboro, NC
Dawn original has always been my go to for grease problems whether on dishes or laundry. And it's the best shampoo for my dogs. Lol i know that may sound funny but fleas don't like it and I love it. So if you want something that will work for a lot of things Go DAWN blue!
Sherrie L.
Wichita, KS
This is a great product. I like the fact that it makes doing dishes by hand so much easier. I love how it really cuts the grease better than product I've used.
I've had to use it on animals that got into to grease. Not only did i feel safe in using it on them, but it was safe.
Not only have i used it on dishes and pets, but I've also used it as a degreaser on clothes. It worked great.
So it also saved me money from buying other products.
I would rate this as a five star product and one that every house hold should keep stocked.
tania P.
I use this daily to wash the dishes it's great, best dish soap ever! Also works very well
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?