BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Renee L.
Inglewood, CA
This is by far the best dosh soap out there it fights the grease and the stains, all the gross stuck on food I buy this in bulk.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff works wonders. I use it from washing dishes to my hands washing pets floors killing ants and fleas this stuff works!!
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
Hands down the best dish soap. I use this for many things including washing dishes but it can also be used for many other things
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using Dawn dish washing soap! They make great soap suds so you use half the soap, it smells amazing and gets the job done!
alondra c.
This soap really does the job right i love using it that is they only soap i buy .It cuts grease really fast and it smells good.
Liv H.
Love me some dawn! It's good at cleaning dishes and soaks stuck-on food right off. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent either.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great on even the dirtiest dishes, but is gentle enough that I bathe my pets in Dawn. SMells great, and does the job!
Mikelene C.
Love this product. It's simple without all the frills of some others but still gets the job done. Can be used for multiple jobs.
Brittney S.
The only dish soap I use. It really gets all the spots off my dishes and I like that it is safe enough to use on my pets as well.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dawn it's my favorite dish soap I wouldn't used any other soap if it's not dawn. it cleans really good and smells awesome.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?