BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This works great for any household cleaning projects. It's the only thing I use to clean my make up brushes. Deep cleaning yet gentle.
Elise A.
This is the only soap I'll use. The rest just don't cut the grease like Dawn. Also, I feel the product goes further than other brands.
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
Best soap ever, I have been using this for years and don’t plan on changing that. Very effective in cleaning dishes and removing stains
Gianna L.
Good soap! I use it for a lot of different things and always me the results I hope for. From clean my hands to cleaning some old shoes.
Cathy M.
A classic that always delivers. Dishes are spotless and it takes little effort. I love the multiple uses with this brand and the scent.
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap ever! I will never buy anything else. No dish soap compares. Fights grease unlike any other brand and with only a drop.
Rosie.80 F.
This is what i use to do my dishes. It cleans so smoothly and just with a tiny bit it goes a long way. Plus it leaves my hands soft :)
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is a great and inexpensive dishwashing detergent that we use regularly. It doesn't hurt my hands, but I use rubber gloves anyway.
Emiley S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff ! It's great for washing greasy dishes. It's also great for your pets if they have fleas it kills the fleas instantly
Jami B.
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing detergent that I purchase. It's great for grease on dishes, and it also removes stains from clothes!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?