BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I thought this dish liquid would help with greasy dishes. My dishes were still greasy after i washed them. The suds dont last long either.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
It really does cut through the grease so wonderfully and it's so helpful when you can soak through that without leaving a dish over night.
Katie J.
Hanford, CA
My mom always used dawn liquid soap so ever since I moved out is all I buy love the scent and cleans off grease so well scent is great too
Bryanna P.
Berkeley, CA
I only use Dawn for my dishes because it is so effective and it smells delicious. Also, it never dries out my hands like other dish soaps.
Trisha B.
Oil City
I have been using this for years. It takes the grease and grime off of the dishes. A lot goes a long way. I won’t use any other dish soap.
maria f.
i been using this soap for long time i really like it leaves my dishes really clean annd shiny and im happy this soap helps animals as well
Britt W.
Works well and smells great. Soft on my hands. A little goes a long way and it is powerful for the cost. Great product all the way around.
Shay W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this product all the time. As a mom I am always washing dishes. Dawn keeps my hands from feeling dried out. A little goes a long way.
Zuleyma C.
What I use most of the time. It's great on cleaning dishes and well on the skin too. And I really like the scent not too strong just soft.
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
Dawn is the only detergent I buy. All the others are watered down and you end up using more. Cuts through the grease and stuck on food.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart