BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
This is the absolute best dish soap ever made. This is the only dish soap I use and I would never change it. It cleans everything even stains in your clothes. I don't have to scrub and scrub to get stains out of dishes. I absolutely recommend it.
Peg S.
Turtle Creek, PA
It is hard to believe but I do not own a dishwasher...I am the dishwasher Dawn is my dish stergent of choice. It makes a chore easy, no elbow grease needed, just Dawn. Cuts through all grease. Remember, it works as a spot remover also on clothing
Gali M.
Pecos, TX
Dawn has to be my favorite dish soap brand honestly! it's very effective! way better than using Clorox like I used to. this smells good & doesn't make my hand itch! i always buy the bottle so I don't run out as fast. lasts me about a whole month!
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I've been using Dawn dishwashing liquid for years. It's the best at getting greasy food out of pots and pans. I buy dawn dish washing liquid at my local walmart. I can usually get coupons in the Sunday paper. I would recommend it to other people.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
This dish soap is absolutely wonderful it cleans your dishes so well and the smell is amazing 😉 if you ask me it's the best soap out there especially for the price I would definitely recommend this and have recommended this to friends and family.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
One of the better dish soaps I've ever used. It gets rid of the grease and helps loosen up any dried on food. And unlike some other brands of dish soap, it does not leave my hands feeling dry or rough. The smell is not too strong and works great.
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
Dawn has endless cleaning possibilities. I have used dawn my entire life and I am still finding new uses for it. Recently, with 2 kids under 10 I realized dawn and peroxide mixed make an amazing stain remover! No other dish detergent can compare!
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
I've been using this for years - I think it's also what my mom always had, so it's naturally what I grabbed when I started having my own dishes to wash! Seems to work really well and doesn't have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend this!
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
What a good deal for two dishwashing liquids!! I usually use dawn when doing my dishes, but I have used others as well. Dawn doesn't leave my dishes feeling like they're still dirty. I always feel like they're clean and the scent is just a plus!!
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
Best dish soap out there and has a million other uses as well. Good value, I always have a spare on hand. Takes grease off dishes, pet messes out of carpets, fleas off dogs, stuck on grease off of glass stove tops. Will never be without a bottle.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?