BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can get a lot of dishes done with this dish soap! It's concentrated so you don't have to use as much and the bottle lasts a long time! The soap works very well on getting those tough grease spots off of your dishes!
Lori L.
They called this Dawn Original Scent, but to me it is jus Dawn Simply Clean. It has no extras in there and does the job just as well as the fancy Dawns, if not better. I have bought it at Walmart and The Dollar Tree. I will always recommend Simply Clean. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Danielle S.
Weirton, WV
This is the ONLY dishwash that stays in our household there's nothing else out there like it. I often leave my dishes soak in this soap for a little while until i get around to doing the dishes and it just gets every last thing off of all my plates, dishes, cups, silverware, etc. Why buy anything else.
Heather C.
Hardy
We absolutely love Dawn dish liquid. This is the only kind we buy. Great for washing pots, pans, bottles, and sippy cups. We will never buy another kind. Price is always affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best of the best. It keeps my dishes clean, a small amount goes a long way. I use the dishwasher mostly but still need to hand wash some items, and my bottle literally lasts me eternity. I also love that they help and save animals from oil spills. Will definitely be the only brand of dish soap I buy!
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What can I say? It's Dawn!!!! I am a dish detergent Snob, and I will not use ANYTHING but Dawn. I have tried others and they do NOT come close in comparison. And the best part is, the original blue formula is used to help clean animals that were stuck in oil spills. How can that be beat?! Way to go, Dawn!!!
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I use this brand of dish soap on a daily basis it never seems to fail me! It is also not to expensive so anyone can get it, i would recommend everyone using it. It gets the job done and makes dishes a whole lot easier. They feel more cleaner and you dont have to use as much compared to other brands.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
The original dawn dishsoap has many uses in our house. We have experimented with offbrand dishsoap but the formula is not exactly the same. We also do lots of dog walks with rescue animals and so we get fleas. It is true: DAWN KILLS FLEAS. it has saved our butts many times from a flea infestation.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
This is a MUST have in my kitchen sink! My family used this everyday. I use dishwasher to clean our plates etc, but this detergant is my to-go soap when I just need to clean few utensils etc. It does the job done, cleans/removes well but at the same time genlt that I even use this to wash my hands.
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
The original Dawn dish soap has been my go to for as long as I can remember. It works the best on our dishes and has a ton of other uses. (We pre-soak laundry stains, scrubbed the deck, etc.) We love this stuff. My mom used it forever, and I learned from her. Some day my kids will use it too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?