BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of regular dawn dish soap! It's affordable and smells great and also has multiple other uses besides for dishes!
Shane F.
Valparaiso, IN
The best at cleaning dishes....why we need scented to soap to clean dishes...I will never know...but the scents are pleasant too!
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
We use this for multiple purposes...from washing dishes to giving our dogs a bath. Love how it gets rid of grease and fleas...lol
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using Dawn dish washing soap! They make great soap suds so you use half the soap, it smells amazing and gets the job done!
Morgan T.
Wenatchee
Always gets gross food that's even been stuck on off. Cuts right through grease and even works to get rid of fleas in the summer.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
Seriously the best dish washing liquid since forever for a reason! Cuts through ye grease the first time, no double washing here
Christie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Can't ever go wrong with Dawn! It is powerful, yet easy on my hands. It's truly effective and makes everything super clean!
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I actually mix it 50/50 with vinegar and create my own household cleaner. It works amazing..
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand our family will use and it's the only dish liquid that effectively cleans and cuts grease with our dishes.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Best soap for cleaning grease off dishes and leaving them looking brand new! Also this soap is still safe enough to use on pets!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?