BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been using this my whole life. It works well for everything. It's gentle enough to use on my car without chipping the paint.
Lisa G.
Love, love, love this soap. It gets junk and food and grease off of all kinds of things! With a plus.... It smells amazing too!!
Mikelene C.
Washington
Love this product. It's simple without all the frills of some others but still gets the job done. Can be used for multiple jobs.
Blair E.
Jefferson, GA
Great dish soap that is better than the value brand! It only takes one drop and it goes a long way. I won't buy a different kind
Marie M.
Sesser
This dish soap is really a multiuser in my house. I bathe my dog in it too to keep fleas off her and kill them if they do apear.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this its a go to for me works on grease like a charm but my favorite is the hand renewal one just for the added benefits.
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park
Love the way it leaves my dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands. Has a nice smell to it. Very effective highly recommend to everyone.
Angela S.
Caldwell, ID
It's the best dish soap I have ever used. It gets grease off dishes better than anything. I definitely recommend Dawn dish soap!
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
My mom has sensitive hands and other detergents cause peeling. This soap makes washing dishes a breeze and keeps her hands soft.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using Dawn dish washing soap! They make great soap suds so you use half the soap, it smells amazing and gets the job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?