BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Jordanne F.
Apopka, FL
I like the dawn original soap, seems to really clean the dishes and baby bottles when I wash them. Also not too harsh on my skin.
brittnie m.
Golden City, MO
I love dawn, not only is it good on hands and dishes, you can use it on pets and greasy men. It is the only dish soap I will use
Lyndzi E.
This product has been used in my family for years, I love the way it smells plus it gets my dishes super clean! Nothing compares!
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using Dawn dish washing soap! They make great soap suds so you use half the soap, it smells amazing and gets the job done!
Brianna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works great for cleaning dishes and also for removing fleas on your animals! Can buy from Walmart, food lion and any store mainly
Veronica J.
CORDOVA, TN
We use this for everything around our house even to clean my puppy's paws from playing outside. Great product and gentle on skin!
Kierste C.
No gimicks. Does what it is supppsed to do, cleans dishes quickly and easily. Not watered down. Blue dawn has earned my loyalty.
Katie P.
Flint, MI
The best of the best! Being that we don't have a dishwasher at our house we go through a lot if dish soap and dawn is my favorite
Serena H.
Works so well, takes off grease and oil like nothing. No need for soaking. And it smells nice too, leaves an extra clean feeling
KimMy O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great at cutting through grease and stuck foods. Perfect when applied directly to pots and pans rather than mixed in water first.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?