BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
This is the only dish soap I use...I even used to use it on my dirty uniforms to get grease out!! works wonders!!
Whitney G.
It's the only dish washing liquid that we use. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease like no other and a bottle lasts a long time.
Lisa K.
Lakeland, FL
Dawn is all around the best dish detergent around. The only one I have ever used that really cuts through grease.
nellie b.
I love this dish soap. I use it more on my laundry stains than I do on my dishes. it cuts right through grease on dishes and clothes.
Lisa P.
Sebring, FL
Love Dawn dish soap just recently converted lol from lifelong green palmolive dish soap user to Dawn original. Better product by far.
Jess B.
Wahiawa, HI
Blue dawn dish soap can be used for so much more that cleaning dishes. Great for stain removal on clothes and cleaning the bathrooms.
Keisha P.
Marion, NC
Will not buy anything else!!! Use it for everything from dishes- clothes-ice packs to cleaning the dogs!! It is an awesome cleaner!!!
Violeta  M.
Hanscom AFB, MA
Best dish soap ever. I always buy this sometimes 3 at time so i always have back ups. You can never have to many.
Tracy W.
Starr, SC
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I have used that cuts grease with no scrubbing and you don't have to spend a fortune either!!!!!
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
Dawn is a tried and true classic. My mom used it and so I used it, too. Always gets my dishes clean and never ever leaves them greasy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?