BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Brittany Q.
Laurel hill, NC
My favorite dish soap. This is the only product I use for my dishes. It smells wonderful and it cuts through grease like fruit ninja!
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
A little goes a long way! This stuff helps so much from cleaning dishes to getting the smell of poop off your hands. I love the smell
Amy C.
Branchville, NJ
I can always count on dawn to get the job done. Cuts grease, removes food junk, and smells clean! I will always go for original dawn.
Bri T.
I definitely prefer this dish soap!! It provides good suds so it makes me feel like I got the dishes cleaner then regular dish soap!
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
The single best dish soap they're is. This stuff can get anything off my pots and pans! It's also great to ki fleas on dogs or cats.
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn works well at cutting grease...as well as advertised. I also like it because it is mild on my hands. I don't use anything else!
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap for washing dishes and tackling the grease. Also recommended from a fellow grooming student to use on pets for bath time !
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
Always use Dawn. It does the best job getting greasy plates clean. Especially tubberware from lunch time. I never use another brand.
Serina V.
Classic go to dish soap. Use this for dishes, washing hands, spot cleaning, and flea bath for animals. Very useful and never fails me
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
When it comes to (handwashing) my dishes I don't like to use anything else but dawn! It really fights the grease on my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?