BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Jennifer H.
Buckeye, AZ
Having been an Ajax user for years imagine my surprise when Dawn works 10X better than the other brand and you use less. Amazing!!
Rebecca M.
Really cleans the dishes and it goes a long way I really like it I also use it to take my dog a bath it helps get rid of the fleas
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Dawn has been a great brand for us. It is my go to dish soap. I use it for dishes, homemade cleaner, and dog shampoo. So many uses
Christine P.
Love this stuff. Works well on combination with white vinegar for nearly every thing you need to clean and can always find a deal.
Laura F.
Dawn dish soap has always worked the best for me. I don't buy any other dish soap other than for the dishwasher which is different.
shyla m.
Austin, TX
Cuts grease and cleans well.I not only use it for dishes but I also use it for general kitchen cleaning. Especially the stove top.
Kayce W.
Lawndale, CA
I always buy Dawn. The cheaper brands just don't cut it. I've been loving the power soak one, it really gets pans clean quickly.
Trevor S.
Corning, NY
This is the best I use it to kill fleas I also use it to clean the grease off the dishes. Never seen anything so safe Ann powerful
Stephanie G.
I have always used orginal Dawns dishsoap. It is the only soap that doesn't dry my hands out and it cleans greasy dishes real good.
Laura L.
We use this dish soap in our sponge-wand, mixed 50/50 with water and it works amazing. Nothing seems to cut grease quite like DAWN.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?