BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Amanda M.
Dawn is such a good brand of dish soap. And the best part is they donate profits to animals in need! They suds up with no effort.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Absolutely love Dawn! The blue soap is the only one we really use in our home and has many uses. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah B.
Tallahassee
The best soap I have ever used and the only soap I will ever buy for my dishes. It's great for cleaning around the home as well.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
The only liquid dish soap I will buy! Great scent, gentle on my hands but tough to get through the Grady nasty dishes as well!!!!
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Best dish detergent ever! Very easy to wash the dishes with this soap without having to use too much of it. Only soap i purchase.
Cari S.
I really love this dish soap!! And It cleans really well, I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. It has amazing smell as well
Jessica E.
Craigsville, VA
Doesn't affect my skin, and I bathe my animals in it as it's safe and cost effective. Breaks grease and cleans really effectively
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff works wonders. I use it from washing dishes to my hands washing pets floors killing ants and fleas this stuff works!!
Carrie L.
Flowery Branch
Love Dawn!! It cuts through the grease and helps to get our dishes clean. I also use it to make homemade carpet cleaner as well.
Brittany G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I went from using generic to using dawn. I use dawn in other cleaning mixtures as well and it does An amazing job with cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?