BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
In my household this is really the only dish soap we can use as my sister is allergic to most other ones. But its also the best.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
Classic dishwashing liquid, a favorite in my household. It's great at getting rid of grease and stuck on foods. Works amazingly.
Kiara M.
Manassas, VA
Cleans very well and you don't need much when using. Smells pretty great too and leaves hands smelling really clean after using!
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
I always buy this size bottle, a little goes a long ways. It helps alot with anything that is greasy and takes that feeling away.
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I actually mix it 50/50 with vinegar and create my own household cleaner. It works amazing..
Sarah Y.
Rankin, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn dish soap! We use it to clean so many things around the house other then just the dishes! I works so amazingly well!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Best soap for cleaning grease off dishes and leaving them looking brand new! Also this soap is still safe enough to use on pets!!
Bethany P.
Tempe, AZ
We don't have a dishwasher so we do all the washing by hand. It's not the most fun but this soap is amazing. Dawn is all we get.
Amanda E.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn never fails. Easily gets up the grease and stains out of the dishes and smells great. Also, it doesn't leave your hands dry!
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
This is the only dish liquid I will use. Really gets oil off your dishes and your hands. I recommend this product. It is amazing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?