BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Serena H.
Works so well, takes off grease and oil like nothing. No need for soaking. And it smells nice too, leaves an extra clean feeling
Amanda E.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn never fails. Easily gets up the grease and stains out of the dishes and smells great. Also, it doesn't leave your hands dry!
Adriana T.
Monterey Park, CA
This soap has a good smell and the liquid is not watery or diluted. I like this brand and type of dish liquid. I would buy again
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
I only use dawn even its more expensive than others but you really just need one drop and you can finish a lot of dishes with it
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
We use this for multiple purposes...from washing dishes to giving our dogs a bath. Love how it gets rid of grease and fleas...lol
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
I love the fact that there are so many uses for Dawn, it is wonderful. My mom even uses it on her dog because it kills the fleas.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
this is one of my favorite brands for cleaning - this dish liquid works awesome and it really gets your dishes clean and sparkly
Angela M.
Dawn is super gentle, but also effective. It's safe to use on my dog too when he needs a bath, if I'm using Dawn with aloe in it.
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park
Love the way it leaves my dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands. Has a nice smell to it. Very effective highly recommend to everyone.
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the original Dawn dish soap. I actually mix it 50/50 with vinegar and create my own household cleaner. It works amazing..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?