BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melinda M.
San Antonio, TX
Ultra Dawn Dishwashing liquid is the only product I trust washing my dishes in. Everything always comes out super clean and it cuts right through the grease. There really is no wait time in having your pots and pans soak.You can easily get started!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I love this soap because it is a multi purpose cleaner. It does great with my makeup brushes and it's even save for animals it does the job for killing flees and it's very affordable as well. I highly recommend this not just for your dishes though!
Kendra H.
I love Dawn so much. I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it does a great job. I also one time got bacon grease on a hoodie of mine and Dawn was the only thing that would take it out. Dawn cleans almost anything and it is so amazing and cheap.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I not only use Dawn Dish liquid for dishes, but for washing my car, bathing my dog, and as a spot remover. A little goes a long way with Dawn. The scent is perfect, not too fragranced but smells nice. It also works wonders with cleaning the dishes.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this soup several times. It's not my favorite dish washing soap. It smells decent but I feel like it doesn't get soapy enough. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody. But everybody is different. I usually buy this at the dollar store
Mary C.
Been using dawn for years, and it definitely gets the job done, but it seems like I have to keep adding more and more soap to watch a sink full of dishes. However, I have been using fancy natural brands and they certainly aren't as strong as dawn.
Amber M.
I use this for many different things! Its good to use mixed with white vinegar for everyday cleaning. Also it works great on my boyfriends greasy clothes, he is a mechanic and he told me I wouldn't be able to get any of it out! Dawn works wonders!
Theresa W.
There is no other dishwashing detergent like Dawn. It is a long-lasting, lather wonderfully, gets dishes thoroughly clean, removes Grease and you really feel like your dishes are spotless after using also remove stains from clothing added benefit!
Tabatha B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Not only does it get dirt and grim off of my dishes, it also gets stains out of my clothes. I like to change up the dish soap I use, but I always make sure I keep a bottle of this soap stocked at home.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This is a great soap. I use it for cleaning my dishes and for cleaning my paint brushes. I was introduced to using it on my brushed in an oil painting class in college, it pulls the oil paints out much better then any of the brush soaps I've used.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?