BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original soap is good for just about anything! For the obvious reason, it cleans your dishes so much better than any other soap. However, I have also used it to wash my hair when it gets oily and my boyfriend always uses it to get all the oil off his hands after working on his car. This soap gets stains out of clothes, can be used to clean makeup brushes, and so much more! Definitely worth buying, and it is not too expensive!!
Nena R.
My Grandmother and my Mom has used this for as long as I can remember, so I continue to do so. Sure I've dabbled with numerous different dish detergents but always find my way back to this one! I don't like washing my dishes with perfumed detergents or detergents that will moisturize my hands, let's be real... There is lotion for that! Dawn is a great product, I mean hey they use it to wash wildlife in oil spills. It always gets my dishes squeaky clean and cuts grease out in no time. I highly highly recommend it!
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again! I don't own a dishwasher so it's all up to my hands, the soap, and my washing materials. This soap is the best for my cooking habits! My pans get crusty food and greasy mistakes happen, one good wash in this stuff and BOOM - what mess? Butter melted in a bowl and left to sit for a day - BOOM, what butter? For best results, I follow with scorching hot water after a wash. I'm left with not even water spots! MAGNIFICENT STUFF
TooFabulousBev B.
Spokane
The gold standard for hand washing dishes. Whether you're soaking or giving an immediate wash this stuff does the job. Gets all the food and grease off without a ton of scrubbing and these everything squeaky clean. I have tried other brands of dish soaps every now and again but I always come back to this one because it works the best
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Dawn dish soap is still the leading dish soap on the market if you ask me. One tiny drop on my sponge can wash a whole sinkful of dishes and it produces a lot of lather. It is easy to dissolve grease and cut through sticky pots and pans with this soap too. I like to put one drop into a sinkful of water then swish it around before soaking my dog bowls. I find that in five minutes I can wipe all of their slobber clean and the stainless steel is squeaky and shiny!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I use this product almost everyday. My skin is very sensitive and I have found no problems when using this product. It works as it should. It foams up very easily and has a moderate scent. I will continue to use this product because of the wonderful results I have received each time I use it. I also love the brands commercials!
Zoe T.
Murray, KY
Only dish soap I use, it gets the grease off, not to mention it takes care of those hard to get off crusty food particles. I tried some of the other dish soaps that are offered and they left my hands feeling super rough and dry, plus the dishes I had just washed didn't even look like they were clean. When it comes down to it, Dawn is the way to go 100%.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Your dishes, your laundry, your bathrooms and sinks -- it even helps the poor little duckies that get covered in oil in the ocean! What more could you want in a soap? I am a big believer in the Dawn blue type. It can even be mixed with some baking soda and vinegar to make a spray to wipe down your bathroom with. It powers off grease and food stains, yet it isn't overly abrasive on your hands. I have yet to find another soap product that is as versatile and effective as Dawn.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only one I use. I’m not to big on fragrance when it comes to dish soap. I rather have something that I can use a small of that can go a long way and this definitely does it. One large size can last me a month. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants just a few drops to wash a sink full of dishes.
Aura C.
New york, NY
I love how Dawn does not make my hands dry and it works fairly well to remove the stuff stains from the plates. Now I usually buy the large bottle from Homedepot because apart from using it to wash the plates, the boys use it to wash the car! They love how it gives it a nice glow... What can I say? its a 2 for 1 deal for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?