BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Blue Dawn original is the only brand I buy for dish washing...the scent is nice and clean. It gets the dishes clean and does a great job on greasy pots and pans..I also like the fact that it's used to clean animals that have been covered in oil!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Dawn is always the brand we tend to go to for dish washing no matter what we use in the past. This gets the job done better than other brands.
Sarah F.
Muskegon, MI
This is definitely a favorite brand and product of mine. It lasts forever! I hand wash most of my dishes and this 18oz bottle has lasted me months and months!
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
I have been using Dawn for years. I will never purchase another brand of dish soap. It lathers nicely and does its job
Emma C.
Washington, DC
Awesome dish soap! I use this all the time. In my family we buy the soap in bulk and just refill our smaller one and its perfect! Cost efficient and effective! Also a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time! Takes off oil and grease from pans no problem.
Michelle G.
Smiths Creek, MI
This is my go to dish soap. And they help the wildlife, can't go wrong with that. It truly does work awesome and tmrre
Tiffany C.
Norwalk, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap I use to wash the dishes! I saw a lot of commercials on it! It works perfectly! You can literally find it at a dollar store. It has a very nice scent. It's the original scent, which isn't that bad. I would definetely buy again!
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Nobody can beat Dawn of Dawn Power dishwashing liquid. I use Dawn for dishes, stove top, laundry spots and even my dog's paws. It removes tough spots and oils without removing the colors.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert
So worth the investment to have this bulk size soap. It smells good, cleans great and is easy to reload my dispenser.
ciara s.
This dish soap is awesome! I used to use other brands but this works so much better! It got spots off of my stove that other cleaning products could not get off. It also works great to get grease and oil spots out of clothing. I will be buying this soap forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?